You so totally like her!

The next morning they woke up and got dressed for their day of sight seeing. The whole morning Spencer was paranoid that her mom would find out and kept telling Ashley that they should go to school first then hang out after but Deb and Kyla kept begging and convinced Spencer to come along. It took Ashley three separate times to calm Spencer down.

After getting dressed they headed to the beach. Spencer and Ashley rode in Ashley's car, while Deb and Kyla rode in Ashley's moms Porsche. 

"Omigod yes, hot guys!" Kyla exclaimed as they got out of their cars, grabbing some beach gear and started to head down the path towards the water. 

"I thought you had a boyfriend?" Ashley side-eyed her sister.

"So." Kyla said with a shrug. "Is he here?" She added.

"Bad girl." Spencer said, playfully slapping Kyla on the arm.

"And you know it." Kyla retorted with a laugh. "Come on Deb." She grabbed Debs hand and started to lead her away. "Lets give these two love birds some space.'

"It's okay you guys don't have..."

"It's cool." Deb waved Spencer off. "We'll just go check out those guys down the beach."

"If you're sure then okay." Spencer started, but Kyla and Deb were already half way down the beach.

"So, what do you want to do?" Ashley turned to Spencer and asked.

"How about we make us of that blanket." Spencer said, pointing at the blanket in Ashley's hand.

"Spencer!" Ashley playfully chided her girlfriend. "Its broad daylight outside!"

Spencer couldn't help but smile at what Ashley was insinuating. "I want to lay in the sun Ash, thats all."

"Yeah, I'm sure." Ashley said with an even bigger smile as they walked to find a spot on the beach. Once they found one, Ashley laid out the blanket and they both got comfortable on it.

--

"So, what is Ohio like?" Kyla looked over and asked Deb.

"Boring most of the time, Spence was the only thing that made it fun. Now that she's gone, its incredibly lame." Deb answered honestly.

"What's there to do?" Kyla asked.

"Nothing really, just hanging out with friends, and stuff like that." Deb said, her attention obviously elsewhere. She kept looking around for Spencer and Ashley. She spotted them laying on the blanket close to the pier.

"Am I boring you?" Kyla asked playfully, noticing Deb's inattentiveness.

"Huh?" Deb asked, attention still focused on Spencer and Ashley. "Uh no, I'm sorry, i'm just a little distracted." Deb said, finally turning attention to Kyla.

"I can see that." Kyla said with a smile. "What you looking at?" Kyla asked looking around to find whatever had Deb so inattentive.

"Um, nothing really just checking out the scenery." Deb replies, looking off in the distance again.

"Yeah okay." Kyla looked around to see what Deb was looking at and she spotted it. "Really?" Kyla's smile got wider. "Exactly what part of Spencer's scenery where you checking out?" Kyla asked and Deb's head immediately shot around to face her.

"What?" Deb asked, hoping Kyla was just joking. 

"You totally have a crush on her." Kyla said matter of factly.

"No I don't!" Deb countered quickly.

"Yes you do!" Kyla stated again. Deb's face fell and Kyla quickly said. "It's okay I wont tell her." She assured Deb. "But you better not let Ashley find out." Kyla added.