Stay With Me This Weekend

The next day at school Spencer met up with Ashley in first period.

"Hey I called you last night to see if you wanted a ride." Ashley said as she sat down next to Spencer.

"Oh, um, me and m mom got into it about me being out so late, so she took my phone." Spencer lied.

"Oh, sorry, tell her it was my fault, and it will never happen again." 

"It's okay now, she's over it!" Spencer waved her off.

"Good, cause I like hanging out with you and I want to do it everyday." Ashley smiled, turning to grab a notebook from her backpack.

Spencer cleared her throat and turned away awkwardly. She wasn't sure what was happening to her but she was content with pushing her feelings away.

"So did you have fun yesterday? Hopefully I was a good tour guide." Ashley smiled as the teacher begin his lecture.

"Yeah, I loved it." Spencer smiled at her new friend.

"So you wanna hang tonight? It's friday we can go to my favorite club." Ashley suggested.

"Yeah let me just talk it over with my mom first." Spencer replied. 

"Okay cool." Ashley smiled then turned towards the teacher. " Oh, and ask her if you can sleep over until Sunday, too." She turned and added.

"Okay." Spencer nodded.

"Awesome." Ashley smiled then turned her attention back to her teacher.

The rest of the class went by pretty quickly, and so did the next two classes.At lunch Spencer, Glen, and Clay sat at the table together once again, and just like yesterday Ashley walked over to their table, but this time she wasn't alone, she was with a guy.

"Spencer! Hey." Ashley exclaimed as she reached the table. "This is Aiden, the boy I told you about yesterday." She added, putting her hand on his chest as she said his name.

"Hi Aiden, very nice to meet you. I've heard alot about you." Spencer greeted him, extending out her hand.

"Likewise." He smiled, shaking her hand. "So are you going to the Gray with us tonight?" He asked as him and Ashley sat down at the table.

"The Gray?" Spencer asked confused.

"That club I was telling you about earlier."

"Oh. Hopefully. You know, if my mom says it's cool." Spencer replied.

"That sounds awesome, I'm totally there!" Glen said clapping his excitedly.

"I don't believe anyone invited you, Glen." Spencer said trying to control her laughter.

"So I invited myself." Glen shrugged. "Either way im there!"

"Great... There goes my night!" Spencer scoffed.

"I promise you'll have fun even with him there." Ashley leaned over and whispered in Spencer's ear.

"Um...okay." Spencer said clearing her throat.

"Guess we'll see you later. Call me k?" Ashley said as her and Aiden got up from the table.

"Okay." Spencer nodded.

"She is so hot!" Glen grinned as Ashley and Aiden walked away.

"Eww." Spencer said getting up from the table. "See you guys later, I suddenly don't have an appetite anymore."

The rest of school went by relatively quickly. Spencer had a lot on her mind and most of it consisted of a certain brunette.

--