You are so staying in LA!

When Spencer's mom got home she asked her if she and Deb could stay at Ashley's and after talking to Ashley's dad, Paula said yes. She also talked to her about Deb staying in L.A indefinitely and Paula said she would talk to Deb's mom about it. Paula dropped Spencer and Deb off at Ashley's.

In Ashley's Room

"I'm so glad your mom said you could come over. Now I get to spend the entire week just holding you in my arms while you fall asleep." Ashley whispered into Spencer's ear.

"Awe baby." Spencer says turning around in Ashley's arms and kissing her. Things progressing quickly. Spencer sat up to remove her shirt when Deb walked in the room. 

"Hey Ashley, this place is so Awesome!" Deb said interrupting them.

"Thanks." Ashley sighed as Spencer got off her. "And call me Ash." She got up from the bed and walked over Deb. "So have you decided which room you want to stay in?"

"No.." Deb trails off. "I can't really decide, they're so many."

"Okay, well how about the guest bedroom downstairs, it's big and you'd have plenty of privacy."

"I'd actually rather be up here with everyone else."

"Okay, how about the guest bedroom down the hall?"

"Perfect!" Deb said cheerily.

"Okay, well you want us to help you unpack?"

"No, I'm okay thanks."

"Okay well just come and join us when you're done we probably just going to watch a movie or something tonight."

"Okay."

"Guess what..." Spencer said once Deb left. Ashley crawled her way up the bed to Spencer.

"What?" She asked, kissing on Spencer's neck eliciting a moan.

"Deb might be moving to LA." Spencer told her, baring being able to control herself. 

"What? When?" Ashley asked, pulling back from Spencer's neck.

"Hopefully next week. My mom is going to talk to her mom tonight and I guess we'll know by tomorrow." Spencer says with a huge grin. 

"That would be so cool if your best friend could come live down here with you." Ashley says, genuinely happy for Spencer.

"Yeah because then I would have both of my two favorite girls here." Spencer said and blushed. They both smiled.

"I should go and check on Deb." Spencer got up and went down the hall to check on Deb.

"Deb you okay?" Spencer asked, peeking her head in the door.

"Yeah I'm fine." Deb nodded and took a seat on the bed.

"Okay good." Spencer smiled. She was the happiest she'd been in a while. "We'll were about to go downstairs to the living room and pop in a movie if you want to come." Spencer said and started to close Deb's door.

"Spencer wait." Deb stopped her.

"Yeah?" Spencer asked walking back into the room.

"Can I talk to you first?" Deb asked.

"Yeah sure whats up?" Spencer asked sitting down on the bed next to Deb.

"Well..." Deb started, but her sentence was cut short.

"Hey ladies, ready to watch the movie?" Ashley asked, coming into the room interrupting what ever it was Deb was going to say.

"Yeah just give us a sec." Spencer told Ashley who nodded.