chapter 2

Karlos' POV

Boredom level: Apocalypse

Yep it's definitely the start of the end of my world.

I never thought I would run out of jokes and pranks because of this boredom that affected me.

But at least I have one last prank up my sleeve.

The big flame gag which is perfect since cooking class is up next.

So I was getting ready by heading to cooking class earlier by 10 minutes since we were dismissed from P.E. early.

so I was about to swap the cooking oil to the wine used for cooking when suddenly I saw a glow coming from the sack of coals.

I approached the glow and saw some kind of red stone that definitely does not belong to the coals.

So, I washed the stone in the sink since it was kinda dirty.

After I washed it, it was gleaming like a diamond that was hit by the sun rays.

I put it in my pocket and finished my preparation for my gag.

After the cooking class

What a riot.

My gag work which alarmed Ms. Polly when she was using the wine that I exchanges for the cooking oil for a demo.

But at least I made this boring day very exciting.

Unfortunately I forgot about the CCTV that was newly installed in the classroom so they have evidence to give me in-campus suspension for the rest of the day and detention for 2 hours after school. (because they can't give me a week's detention since today is the last day of school)

While I was sweeping the school yard because of my in-campus suspension I was also examining the stone I picked up from the cooking classroom.

The stone suddenly reminded me of fire because of it's fiery color.

Suddenly I heard a low growling sound.

What was the stone that Karlos picked up?  (I know that you know the answer)

What was the growling sound that Karlos heard? (Spoiler alert: SECRET XD XD)

What will happen next?

To find out, read the next chapter