chapter 1

Thadd's POV

Today is my last day of my highschool life in other words today is my last day of school which is sad for me because most of my friends will go to other cities, places, provinces and countries but still for pete's sake I know it's the last day of school but it's very BORING.

There should be at least a little excitement happening here.

I wish my best friend Karlos would do a prank for fun.

oh sorry, I forgot my manners my name is Thadd Uy and I leave in Manhattan, New York.

I am 17 years old.

I go to Whammy high. (I just made a Death note reference right there)

Since I have nothing to do during free period I headed towards the small pond inside the school property.

That's my favorite place to hang out when suddenly I saw something glowing at the edge of the pond.

Curious, I slowly but safely stepped walked towards the glow and saw a blue glass stone like the flat kind of marbles that is used for decorations except that kind only has a color in one part mostly in the middle but this one is covered in blue and is glowing.

I cautiously picked it up and examined it and then put it in my pocket after.

After that I headed to my next class.

What did Thadd pick up?

Why is it glowing?

I KNOW THAT YOU KNOW THE ANSWER!

Read on to my next chapter to find out