The elemental stones

There are 6 elemental stones.

These are:

stone of fire

stone of water

stone of lightning

stone of wind

stone of earth

stone of darkness

The stones will form the sword of life.

For every elemental stone there is a weapon of the corresponding element.

The beholder of the stone is granted with it's elemental power.

water = can control water can breathe underwater.

fire = can shoot fireballs and cannot be burned.

lightning = can shoot bolts of lightning from the sky. Cannot be electrocuted.

wind = can control the winds and can fly by using the winds to support him.

earth = can control stones, mud, rock and the ground and form them. Cannot be affected by earthquakes

darkness = can use the shadow to prevent from being seen. Can summon creatures of darkness.

There is also another stone which is evil it is called the stone of chaos.

It is said that the beholders of the elemental stones is destined to fight the beholder of the stone of chaos and its army.

The people who finds the stones were already destined and they did not find it by accident.

The people who posses these stones are called the guardians of earth or guardians for short.

While the beholder of the chaos stone is called the master of chaos.

There are people who fight the army of chaos called “The Soldiers of Earth"