Chapter 3

Thadd's POV

Ah, last class for the last day of my last highschool year.

I heard about what Karlos did and I wasn't surprised however, I was disappointed on being in a different ckass during that period but at least someone is having fun.

I am still puzzled about the stone that I picked near the pond though.

I asked Mr. Thenba my science professor about this rock but unfortunately he did not know what kind of rock it is nor did he know where it could be from but he was acting kinda weird.

But right now I am answering a test that Mr. Thenba gave us he called it a “farewell test".

Anyway it's easy since it's mostly made up of questions about which body of water is which and in which country.

I don't know why but I easily learn when it comes to swimming, bodies of water and such.

I love things that has something to do with water and that's why I tried out for swimming team captain and fortunately passed.

For me water is my passion while for Karlos he loves fire like pranks with fire and history that has something to do with for like the great fire of London.

I actually don't know how we ended up as best friends.

He's kinda weird sometimes like last year he joined the fire dancing club even though he hates dancing I asked why he joined that club and he told me “It's for the sake of the fire."

Well I just finished my exam and when Mr. Thenba announced that I got a perfect score and when I was about to get my paper when he gave me a man hug and patted me at the back and whispered “Beware chosen one, you have a hard time ahead of you."

What he said was so weird that all I could say is “ok?"

After class everyone was saying goodbye to their friends and classmates.

But I wasn't one of them.

Why?

It's because I have only one friend in this school and that's Karlos.

I know that I sound so lonely but honestly I want to have only true friends cause it's better to have one true friend than a hundred fake ones and unfortunately Karlos is the only one I found at least for now.

Anyway I am just waiting for Karlos in our usual meeting place when suddenly I noticed a man wearing a brown coat and a bowlers hat like the ones that spies uses as incognito clothing.

The man is walking towards my direction and when he was standing in front of me he said “A.C. Uy give me the stone of water or you shall regret that the stone ever came in your hands."

“What stone are you talking about and who the heck are you?" I asked.

“I am a servant of the master of chaos, lord tristan."

water stone? master of chaos? lord tristan? what the heck is he talking about.

“What is the stone that you are talking about?" I asked.

“You are wasting my time!!!" he said.

then he lunged at me and I quickly dodged to the left and I ran.

Where did I ran you may ask.

I ran towards the pond of course.

It's the only place that I feel the safest.

But the guy is still chasing me and at the moment that I saw the pond I quickly jumped in and I instantly felt stronger.

I suddenly have a sword in hand and the monster lunged at me so I did the only thing I can think of.

I swung the sword.

The instant that the sword  sliced the guy he exploded into dust which left me puzzled about what have just happened.

I even haven't caught my breath when I suddenly heard a shout of help and the voice sounded like...

KARLOS

What will happen to Karlos?

Why did the man attack Thadd?

Why did he explode into dust?

How did Thadd get a sword?

Who is the Master of chaos?

find out in the next chapter or in the next next chapter or in the next next next chapter or in the...

nevermind

SHOUT OUT TO xXHeartAndSoulXx

HEY HEY HEY