(08) - Classico

| The All Knowing |

"You should know better than to threaten a girl, especially one that's going to marry you." A petite, bullion haired girl scowled, her hand whacking the back of Jake's head. Elena however shifted uncomfortably, her hands twitching in uneasiness at Jake's previous words whereas Jake's visage contorted in displeasure.

"Don't hit me Jazzy." He grimaced and advanced forward and wrapped her in a warm hug whilst remaining seated. The girl wore a cute floral tank top and denim skirt that skimmed across her knees - it was evident that she had either just returned from the beach or was heading to the sea as her baby pink bathing suit straps peeked out of the top.

"I don't care; I'll hit you if I want." She ridiculed before playfully pushing her older brother across the booth and making room for herself. It was perceptible that the glistening umber orbs ran through the family, her friendly gaze landing upon the hesitant Elena and raking over the foreign girl carefully it was almost as if "Jazzy" were deciphering her and scrutinizing Elena's existence. "You are very pretty," she concluded.

"Thank you - you're pretty too..." Elena sent her a lopsided grin, unsure what to say or do as she fumbled with the plum crayon.

"You are far too blunt, you haven't even introduced yourself!" Jake lectured before nudging his beloved sister.

"Sorry," she rolled her eyes palpably showing no sign of actually being apologetic. "I'm Jazmyn Carter, I'm also unfortunately the younger sister of this overprotective camel. I'm twenty years old and I like all cakes but not carrot cake, so really I don't like all cakes but I do love going to the beach!" She concluded before beaming merrily, along with waving at Leo excitedly, the little boy giggling at his aunts blissful behaviour.

"You didn't have to give her so much information. How am I a camel?" Jake furrowed his eyebrows and Elena snickered amused, their childish behaviour warming her insides. It only reminded her of the absence of her brothers.

"I had a dream I was a camel once, oh and did I mention my brother is beyond annoying." Jazmyn pouted sharing similar facial expressions to her brother.

"I figured that one out myself Jazmyn!" Elena chuckled and instinctively Jazmyn raised her hand to high five her and the strident clap of hands echoed through the tranquil atmosphere.

"You've already earned the right to call me Jazzy after that comment," and Elena instantaneously felt at ease after her minor signal of approval.

"Uncle Jakey, I'm hungry..." Leo whined and pulled an exaggerated pout.

"We'll order now buddy," Jake winked before placing down the menu and signalling over a waiter.

"But I can't decide what to order." Elena sighed, her eyes scanning over the menu annoyed. She wanted to try something different considering all the other times she came here she had been consistently getting spaghetti.

"I'll order for you;" Jake concluded.

"How can I help you?" A handsome man, no more than five years older than Elena, questioned. His cobalt eyes twinkling under the dim lights and a welcoming grin etched onto his chiseled features.

"Can I have the lasagna classico please," Jazmyn confirmed a flirtatious expression painting over her. His younger sister was undeniably just as gorgeous as Jake, she had medium length locks that hung in loose waves and framed her face and her eyes constantly sparkled with sociability. Elena couldn't blame her flirting though; the waiter was exceptionally good looking with his messy black hair and defined muscles.

"Of course I can gorgeous!" He joked and Jake tensed at his terminology.

"What can I get you? The waiter, whose name tag read Charlie, asked Leo and made sure to throw in a sweet compliment towards Leo's drawing and ruffle his hair.