"wolves and a door"

This chapter will go into depth on what kanan's roll would be in 'wolves and a door' hope you enjoy 😀

After Ezra discovers a clue to their next move, the crew examine the stone ezra found and begin to peice together a strategy for their mission.

Hera: alright Ezra Kanan, you have our attention. Now explain what's going on?

Ezra: this stone came from the jefi temple here on Lothal.

Kanan: We're both unsure on what it means, but we can figure it out once we're there.

Hera: the temple is far to the north, how'd it get here?

Ezra: the Loth wolves gave it to me. They think the empire is doing something terrible there.

Kanan: he experienced it in his vision, and once he came out of it if was lying beside us.

Zeb: ok wait. They think? What did they talk to you?

Ezra: well...not really, but I can tell they don't like what the empire is doing here.

Sabine: I with they told you what these symbols mean. But Mabey they'd make more sense to me if I saw the temple up close.

Ezra: I agree, we have to go. I don't want the empire putting their hands all over the temple.

Kanan: neither do i.

Hera: so let's stop them! For lothal.

Sabine: there's just one problem, as Hera said the temple is far to the North. And we don't have a ship.

Ezra: I can get us there.

After their conversation Ezra and Kanan lead the rest of the crew outside their haven and begin to contact the Loth wolves through the force. And as they did so, 5 Loth wolves appeared ready to carry them to the temple.

Ezra: we're ready. Can you take us?

The Loth wolves bowed down and they all began to lie on the floor so they could all get lifted to the temple.

Zeb: are these things faster than speeders?

Sabine: well they got us here in the first place. I guess they can get us to the temple as well.

Zeb: I'm just...more comfortable with speeders. Ohh...err. hello, my name is Zeb.

Ezra: Zeb. Those ones don't talk.

Zeb: how do you know. It talks...with its eyes.

Kanan: you'll be fine buddy. I think it likes you, that's all.

As Zeb got onto the wolve they were in position to begin their long journey to the temple.

Ezra: everyone ready!?

*Everyone nodded*

Kanan: lead the way Ezra.

Ezra: here we go.

The wolve Zeb was on grabbed chopper in its mouth and ran with the rest of the pack. The wolves began to pick up speed and headed for a mountainous area in the distance.

Zeb: how far is it to the temple!?

Sabine: you don't want to know.

Kanan: relax Zeb! The journey will be shorter than you think!

Zeb: how do you know!

Ezra: just trust us Zeb! You better hold tight!

The Loth wolves headed into deeper grass and as they were in it something strange was about to happen. The Loth wolves travelled across the plannet through what appeard to be a hyperspace tunnel, and as they were traveling Ezra heard voices from people who he recognised he heard the voices of the crew, from when he first joined the crew, from when he was being trained as a Jedi, and from ahsoka. these voices seemed to act like guides to Ezra as he took a lead roll in the liberation of his homeworld.