Dume

This was the crews first major fall, so in this chapter I will share my idea on how they could all end up surviving that situation. I needed some physics on my side, and luckily I know my science so it wasn't too difficult to come up with a possible outcome. So I hope you like it 😁

After their embrace on top of the fuel pod, Hera and Kanan see the gunship bring piloted by Sabine and think they are Safe, but in the distance a great evil was approaching. "Target that fuel pod now!!" Came the demanding order from Governor Pryce. "But sir, the fuel?" Questioned the AT-AT pilot. "I gave you a direct order" Pryce demanded. The AT-AT took the shot at the fuel pod, which kanan noticed and as the pod took a direct hit kanan used the force to hold back the rupturing pod and prevent it from igniting. Both Hera and Ezra watched in Terror as their lead member was fighting fire with the force, but for only a few seconds into this Ezra took control and proved himself a worthy young adult.

After only 5 seconds of Kanan holding the fire back, Hera tried to save him. Ezra instead put her on board the gunship. "Trust me Hera, I've got this" Ezra told her in a calm tone. Ezra stood up in the gunship and reached out with the force towards kanan, and by using his hatred towards the empire and the losses he's suffered he increased his force potential in this one moment in time. A split second after he reached out, he tensed his fists and pulled them back with incredible force, and Kanan was sent flying towards him at a very high speed.

When kanan was half way between the pod and the gunship he realised what was happening to him, so he continued to use the force to hold back the fire, giving some time for them to escape. Kanan eventually came into Ezra's arms, but nocking them over onto the floor of the gunship, which stoped kanan's concentration. However, kanan's force powers were still in affect for about half a second but the whole time Sabine had diverted all power to the engines thanks to Hera who told her to do so whilst Ezra was saving kanan, and when kanan was on board she unleashed it all at once and in that half a second she managed to get a 5 metre distance advantage away from the fuel pod. Then the unforgettable!

Kanan's force powers stopped and the pod ignited causing a huge explosion of combusted fuel. The resulting explosion created an intense outward force which would send any object nearby flying, such as the gunship. The shockwave hit the gunship within a split second, and the velocity speed of the explosion sent the gunship flying away from the explosion rendering it uncontrollable for a few seconds, but knowing Sabine she quickly regain control and resumed their course back towards safe haven. Hera, kanan and Ezra suffered a few minor burns on their hands and faces, due to the heat of the explosion, but they survived it thanks to the heroic actions of Ezra.

Sabine: *cheering* you did it Ezra!!

However Kanan was divided on his actions.

Kanan: Ezra! What were you thinking!? You could of killed us a..

At this point Ezra punched kanan on the left side of his face, which shut him up. And as he placed his hand over the contacted area Ezra gave him his thoughts during the whole experience.

Ezra: we've all lost too much family to the empire...were not losing any more. As long as I'm here, I won't let them anywhere near any of you. And if they think they can take you away from me, then they better bring the entire army on lothal...because they'll see who I can truly become when saving the ones who I have left in this life.

Ezra said this with sheer hatred and anger in his voice, which made kanan realise what he just did. The speech he gave made Sabine feel emotional towards Ezra, and made her respect him more as an adult Because of his heroic action.

Ezra: now. Go sit near the cockpit, so I know your safe.

Kanan:......ok...

Ezra sat down in exhaustion after what just happened, and Hera sat next to him in comfort.