The family is still together

This chapter will explain kanan's contribution to "Dume". Hope you like it 😁

After there rescue mission in the capital, the team start to make plans on their next move. But this didn't stop a few people from spending some time together.

Sabine: now that we're all here, we can devise a plan on our next move. We need to know that the capital is up to after our recent rescue mission.

Hera: I agree. We should send some of you over to scout out the area.

Zeb: I'll go. Sabine, you can come too. We'll need to hack into a system to find the information we're after.

Sabine: ok, I'm ready. Anyone else want to come?

Jai: I'll come too, give you an extra pair of eyes.

Kanan: once you've found some information meet back here, then we'll figure out our next move.

Zeb: got it.

The three of them walk towards the capital, while rest of the team have a quick talk about their chances.

Ryder: for now, our chances are slim, but our best option is to wait for the Intel to come, then make a plan.

Ezra: he's right, the Intel is crucial to our next move. So all we can really do now, is wait and save our strength for what's to come.

Hera: we will. As long as we remain here undetected, we'll be fine.

Even though their plan was limited, the team took a rest, however kanan decided on something different for himself. So whilst everyone was resting, he took his opportunity.

Kanan: Hera. I'm going to spend some time alone, is that ok?

Hera: what's wrong? Tell me.

Kanan: I'm fine Hera....there's something I want to do.

Hera: ok...stay safe.

Kanan nodded and slowly walked off into the fields, which got Ezra confused. "Where's kanan going?" He asked. "I don't know, but it's nothing bad" Hera replied. Ezra looked as kanan continued off into the distance untill they couldn't see him, but they would miss out the event of a true Miracle.

Kanan was over a mile away from the hideout, and he eventually stopped walking. He slowly sat with his legs crossed ready to meditate, but this time it was different. Whilst he was saving his family, he was going to fully give into the light side of he force to help heal his biggest wound. So whilst he was out here, he had the opportunity to do just that....for him...for his family...for Hera.

He sat and began to meditate, and as he did a loth Wolf appeared in front of him which he could sense. "Dume" the wolf said to him "have you've come to help? What were you trying to tell me? we're you trying to warn me about me death? Or telling me my destiny? I'm still not sure. But whatever it was...you wanted to help me. Please, I'm asking for your help now." Kanan said to the lone Loth wolf as he stood up in front of it.

Moments later the wolf began to howl, and in the process two more wolfs were summoned in front of Kanan.

Back at the hideout...

Ezra sensed this from a distance, and turned to face kanan's direction. "What is it Ezra?" Hera asked Ezra. "I'm not sure. But I have a feeling it's to do with Kanan. He's not in trouble, so I don't know what I'm sensing." Ezra replied. "Go to him! I'll be waiting" Hera ordered. Ezra nodded and ran in kanan's direction.

Back in the fields...

"I'm ready" kanan said, then he sat back down and imediatly began to fully give into the light side of the force, whilst having his eyes shut. At the same time, something strange was happening with the Wolfs, they too sat down but they stared at Kanan and they too used their connection to the force to help kanan use a form of force heal. This went on for over a minute, and the whole time Kanan felt something very strange. The force heal was coming into affect, and it started to heal the one thing he wanted back.....his eyesight.