Chapter 5 - Reconnection

So there are a total of nine B.O.C's! There's one more spot guys. If you haven't seen the list yet, I'll be posting an official part containing BOC's after this. This gets dedicated to Miki for some reason..(;

----

The rush out of school was all a blur. Of course you knew it would be a rush since the ferry Zack planned set off in two hours, but. This was a complete and youcantpauseinanywayshapeorformtotakeabreath kind of rush. It was like people were holding your shoulders for the next ten minutes entirely moving you through the corridors, to your locker, out the front door and finally in a car. You were in a limo like car when you were able to comprehend what happened. Naturally you assumed you were alone, people didn't exactly need to pack their clothes at your house. Then again, why the hell were you in a limo all by yourself?

"Your awake!" Lifting your head, you were able to make out Riku's and Sora's faces in the shadows. Riku had a thoughtful look on his face, and he opened his eyelids to reveal the teal eyes that bore into yours. Sora smiled softly, and he held out a glass of cola with an umbrella and ice.

"No thanks," you mumbled sitting up straight. Sora shrugged, plopped a straw in the glass and began to drink. For a few seconds you were mesmerized by the cola going down slowly and slowly. But Kairi's voice behind you made you snap out of it.

"You say that like she just got out of another coma," the redhead rolled her eyes. She began to lean toward the other side of the limo, pointedly at Riku. "[Name] was just not used to being rushed around by an ASSH-"

"Oh shut up Kairi.'' Riku rolled his eyes and folded his arms. You blinked and Kairi sighed as the limo slowed to a stop. She got out of the limo wordlessly, and none followed. The driver in the limo started up the car again with the radio turned on, a classic elevator tune drifted out of the speakers at the back of the car. You and Sora shared an amused look before your attention turned to the now pouting Riku. ''What was that all about?'' You tilted your head to the side, trying to get him to look. Teal pupils slowly made their way to the corner of his eye, and he let out an exasperated sigh before turning to look at you. His arms fell limp on his thighs and knees. ''She just wants you to spend more time with people you were..closer to before all this,'' Riku added hand gestures waving his hands in the air. He was met by blank looks from you and Sora, who raised an eyebrow at you questioningly.

The limo slows once again, and this time Riku bolts from the car first. Sora waits for you to leave before exiting also. You end up outside Riku's house, and Riku himself is talking to the driver. The driver ends up parking the limo in Riku's driveway and you stare at the silverett with a shocked look.

"What?" He's glaring at you, not exactly amused.

"You're rich. You're a rich boy!" You point at him with a grin.

"Shh! Not so loud!" Riku's in front of you in seconds with his hand covering your mouth.

"Rich Boy Rich Boy!" Sora chants with his fist in the air. Like lightning, Riku's in front of Sora with his fist raised. But Sora's already taken off running. He sighs and turns to face you as Sora disappeared into his backyard. "I've got to go pack, holidays and all!" You make a dash for your house and don't look back until you've shut your porch door. Letting out a sigh of relief you reach for the front door handle, only to have it open from the inside.

A man in a smart suit is standing there, he had a slight over grown stubble and long brown hair slicked back. You stare into his blue eyes before stepping into your own home, "thank you? Err-"

"Oh [Name], you don't remember Rick do you?" Tifa walks out of your kitchen. Honestly, it's not surprising to find people in your house anymore. But the rugged gentleman that had just opened the front door for you was one person you weren't expecting. He's not from any game you remember, but his suit is so similar to the Turks from final fantasy seven.