Chapter 4 - Surprise

Almost hitting the plot that's gonna get my muse rolling! Also, IT'S SUMMER! I want to get this book finished by Christmas.. So I could possible you know write a sequel in 2015? Haha.

...Hopefully.

------------------

"[Name], I made pancakes!" Tifa burst into your room and held a plate stacked with several pancakes. You groaned and sat up in your bed, as she pressed a button on the wall beside the windows to open the curtains. You groaned even more.

Sunlight poured in, and your eyes watered. Seconds later your mouth was watering as Tifa waved a plate of pancakes covered in Nutella in your face. The brunette laughed as you reached for one, she pulled the plate away and was halfway down the stairs before you realised you were chewing thin air.

"Put on the uniform I left you before you can have pancakes [Name]~" you could almost smell the evil in Tifa's voice as she sang.

Pulling yourself up and off your soft pillows, you glanced around the room. The uniform Tifa had been talking about was on your vanity chair, were you going to school? Oh god.

Slipping on the navy blazer over a white button up and black tie, you questioned why the school shoes seemed to be black flat converse. Pulling up the knee length navy socks to match the navy skirt, you glanced in the mirror.

Your hair was still straightened from the day before, Liliths birthday. Grabbing the white backpack beside the door you finally made your way downstairs.

"Morning," Zack tried to make his voice heard through a pile of pancakes in his mouth. You laughed and stepped into the kitchen, "morning."

Tifa placed a plate of pancakes in front of you as you sat down at the island. You pried the Nutella off Zack who had no pancakes left, but a spoon in his hand. "You scoop my Nutella out and eat it and I'll scoop your eyeballs out puppy," gritting your teeth you pulled the jar off Zack who trudged out of the room.
"[Name]'s not a morning person."

Tifa chuckled before placing a pan into the sink to soak. "So, you're going back to school. Scared?"

You swallowed the last of your pancakes before replying, "I dunno how to feel about it." In all honesty, you didn't. Nothing uneasy stirred in the bottom of your stomach, and you didn't feel in any way bothered. Maybe school had been fine before, Kairi must've been there. You found yourself nodding, yes that makes sense. Kairi would have make school as fun as possible. [A/N Afap?..omg.]

"[Name], I don't know why you're acting like you have all the time in the world. Get out of here," a female voice came from the door and you turned around. Lightning, of course. Who else would be as blunt?

You sighed and stuffed a pancake in your mouth before slipping off your chair and making your way out of the kitchen. A shadow was visible on the other side of the front door, and you opened it to come face to face with Riku.

"Hey [Name], ready for school?" He wore the same uniform as you. Shoes and everything, but with black dress pants. You swallowed the remaining pancake mush in your mouth and gave him a smile.

"Ready as I'll ever be, Riku." Closing the door as you stepped into the porch he was already outside. He stood beside the step and held out his hand.
"M'lady [Name]," Riku lowered his head as you slipped your hand into his. Laughing you retorted, "rise silver Knight. We have a journey to make yet."

Riku quickly led you out of your estate, and you found out why soon enough. He discreetly slipped out his black phone and took a selfie with you in the background looking deep in thought.

"Riku!" you reached to snatch his phone but he pulled it out of your reach chuckling. He took another selfie. Before he could make you look any worse you pulled a massive smile and a decent selfie was made. Geez, people really liked selfies with you.