Reaper Arc: Episode I- Exorcist Watch

Day Four, 

It's been four days now since I was sent over to Exorcist Watch, a facility near the school where kids who are believed to be in danger of demon possession continue their studies. Dean Solis told me he'd get out of here soon, but I don't know how much longer I can stay here. All the students here creep me out and I find the level of hygiene in this place highly questionable. How long does Solis need to drag out this demon threat? 

"What are you writing about newbie?" Another student comes from behind Felix and grabs his journal. "Give it back, Haku!" 

"And what if I don't, Spark? What are you gonna do?" Felix was getting annoyed, Why is it that all my life I put up with douchebags like him, that think they can do whatever they want to anyone because of their power?  The truth is their cowards w...

"And what if I don't, Spark? What are you gonna do?" Felix was getting annoyed, Why is it that all my life I put up with douchebags like him, that think they can do whatever they want to anyone because of their power?  The truth is their cowards with no self-esteem. Worthless. I shouldn't be trapped in a cell with degenerates like him! "Give back the damn book, Haku! I'm tired of your bullshit!" Felix punches Haku so hard he flies into a wall. When was I that strong? Felix wondered. Haku got back up and rushed at Felix, his hand turned into a sword. Suddenly, Felix hears another voice, "Let's not put up with this ingrate's foolishness any longer." The Jewel of Discord glows orange. A bright light flashes temporarily blinding Haku. Crystals shoot at Haku and pin him to the wall. Standing where Felix was is a man who looks a lot like him, but has stylish, blonde hair and orange eyes. "You should give up now, dear. My crystals are the most beautiful and the most powerful creations you'll ever see."

"Where'd Spark go? And who the hell are you?"

"My name is Vanitas. The Beautiful Crystal Maker!" Vanitas flips his hair. "Here's what I think of your damn crystals!" Haku gets his left arm free, takes the crystal pinning down his right arm, and throws it at Vanitas. It cuts Vanita's cheek and that enrages him. "Listen to me, young man." he said quietly, then his voice progressively got louder, "There two things you never do. First, you NEVER insult my works of art and second, you NEVER insult my beauty! I'd obliterate anyone who did one of those things and you've gone and done both! What do you think your chances of survival are right now?" Haku charges at Vanitas only to be stopped by another of his creations. "Crystal Dragon!" The dragon crashes into Haku knocking him out. Vanitas then creates a sword out of crystal, ready to finish Haku off. The Jewel of Discord then glows again, and Vanitas turns back into Felix. Felix notices Haku unconscious and their room is destroyed. Exorcists come by and see the destruction themselves and then they stare at Felix. Crap, he thought.

Back at M.I.G.I, Ken is worried. "What's wrong?" Arashi asks. "I've been following around Gray all day to learn what he's up to. He just walks up to a people asking, 'Do you know what happened to that kid, Felix?'"

"He wants Felix. Oh no, this is a common tactic of the Kuroikage clan. They go after those close to their enemies. This guy will target you, Skylar or Felix. I'm going to talk to Dean Solis. Ken, stay here until I get back and don't open the door for anyone but me! When I come back, I'll say, 'The crow has returned to its nest.' If that's not the first thing I say, don't open the door for me. Understand?"