Beautiful Sunny Day

Waking up today and feeling the sun bursting through my windows that it woke me up. I got up before my alarm went off and started getting ready for school.

Heading to my bathroom I quickly take a quick shower, brushed my teeth and applied a little bit of makeup. Deciding what to wear today for school I went to my closet and found this cute floral dress by Hollister. And paired up my outfit with some beige sandals from rainbow. Then proceeded to blow dry my hair and curl my bottom tips.

Boy oh boy do I look good today. I'm not trying to brag or anything but damn who wouldn't want me as their mate. Todays feels like a good day and not just, because it's a great sunny day. Anywho I'm not trying to impress anyone with my dress ........ right.

Anyways I head downstairs and head to the kitchen and see my dad, mom and brothers.

"Good Morning Parents and brothers" as I say while grabbing a bite of the delicious waffles my mother has made by scratch.

"Mary sit down and eat properly" says my dad while reading the newspaper.

"No thanks I gotta head on out" as I kiss mom and dad goodbye. And see my brother on his high chair being fed by my mother.

"Bye little cutie" as I grab aiden's little chubby cheeks and kiss his forehead.

I head to my car and yell Kyle's name that I'm leaving and since he wasn't coming down  I decided to leave him behind and head straight to school ain't no way am I going to be late. School is close by anyways and he should be okay. It's like a 20 min walk for him and a 10 min drive for me. As I'm entering the school gate and park my car I make a quick glance in my mirror before getting out.

As I'm opening my door I hit something.

"Careful there sweetheart."

I look and notice that it's no other than Andrew.

Smiling I say "whoops guess you got what you deserved" and got out my car and locked it and began to walk.

"You look so sexy today. Who you trying to impress huh" he says behind me and I could feel his hard gaze staring at my back.

" shut up you pervert" I yell back.

He yelled " sexy legs too! I would love for you to take that off for me"

Mid walk I look back and flick him off and go inside the school trying to find joey. Oh boy I hope he's here already. I sent him a quick text while I wait by the lockers letting him know that I'm here.

Opening my locker to put my stuff inside I felt a pair of arms hugging me from behind

"Hey beautiful" they whispered

"You're lucky I recognized your smell or else you would be laying on the floor" I chuckled

Once I'm finished I closed my locker and look at Joey. Confused as to why he's staring at me like I'm a million bucks.

"You look beautiful today and yesterday as always" he grabs my hand and pulls me to class. I just follow his lead and I start thinking. What if Joey likes me.? More than a friend'? No I doubt that he likes me more than a friend.I shake it off my head and just smile.

We head to class and today was just a blur of my own thoughts and next thing you know I'm heading to my last period. Before I enter class I had to bring my art materials since it's Art 2 and head straight towards my lockers.

While I walk I hear a giggle and see Andrew sucking face with a blonde hair girl right next to my area of lockers. First of all nobody wants to see that gross, second why does he always seem to be right next to my locker if not with his friends but a gross looking girl. I mean not that it matters but seriously have some respect. But deep down I feel this sharp pain and I don't know why. My brain is telling me to say something but I don't want to cause a scene.

Damn.... Fuck it.

"Hey! Stop being gross in the hallways and get a room" I say calmly while grabbing my items from my locker and start walking back towards my classroom.

"Nobody asked for you're opinion so go away bitch" squeals the blonde.

Turning around I got a good look from the two pair. Andrew is holding Sierra, the head cheerleader aka The Drama Queen and Biggest Slut Ever!

"How about you respect yourself and stop being so easy" I say with a smile knowing she'll get so mad. And she did because she started saying words like "dumb bitch come back here" "don't be jealous because your not hot like me" and so on. Oh such a great joy knowing she got upset over my comment.

You could hear Andrew chuckling in the back and Sierra getting upset at him for laughing. Can't wait to go home and just relax and watch movies. Hopefully Joey would come with me!

Today went by super fast and it was super sunny which I enjoyed. Let's see what happens next time.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys!

Well I'm sorry I couldn't update I had some technical problems. But I hope you guys like this chapter and I'll update tomorrow I promise!

:D

Please comment and read and I need more fanns!

Maybe something interesting will happen in the next chapter(:

Love

Stephanii