Chocolate?

Please let this day go by fast.

I walk towards my first class and boy am I excited and you probably are wondering why.

"Hey baby" says a husky voice as they walk towards me and grabs me and squeezes me into a hug

"Joey! Owwww. Can't breathe you're hurting me" I say as I try to get out of his embrace.

Joey is my best friend, he's been in my life since forever. I met him when we were little kids, our moms are best friends and we were destined to be best friends. I'm glad to have him part of my life. He's my rock. I can count on him for anything.

Joey is handsome don't get me wrong I wouldn't have mind dating him if we weren't best friends. He's the most sincere and loving human being apart from being a pain in my ass he's the best. He had black silky hair and pretty toned body. He had to die for dimples and beautiful ocean blue eyes. He's always wearing black though.

Back to class which is sadly History, like come one it's morning and they already want me falling asleep listening to American history. But I have to Joey to wake me up with his annoying ass always bugging for something like asking me for chocolate.!  Who the heck wants chocolate at 7:56am ? Well I'll tell you who.

JOEY.!
And that's Joey for you.! He's always bugging for snacks all because he chooses to not eat anything at all before school but hey who am I to complain when I always grab a quick bite to my breakfast before school. But still he never lets me focus in class.

Anyways, our teacher who's name is Mr. Peep is talking to much that its making me sleepy. You would too if you were me!
Who wouldn't get sleepy during a 30 min talk about history and it's life long history and events throughout the years. But, I also get sleepy when people around me talks nonstop on the same subject like please move on and let's go out.

Like for example: i fell asleep on joey because he doesn't stop talking unless he has something to munch on. But I still love him.

So back to present, Mr. Peep is an old guy in his mid 40's and complains to much. He should just give up on trying to teach us and maybe everything will be cool. His last name is kinda weirdly amazing.
As Mr. Peep continues his lesson, I'm too busy drawing on my sketch book. And if you're wondering what am I drawing. I'm drawing a Flying pony with me as a stick figure shooting at it.! Now that my friends is what you call TRUE ART.!

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guy.! I hope you guys love this chpt.! So keep reading and vote&commet&read(:

Thnx.! Love,Stephy-Love