Sally? Why did you left?

Mary's Pov

I woke up and my eyes were blurry, I rubbed my eyes and I tried to move but my body was weak and it hurt. Where am I?

I looked around ... The last thing I remembered was running away from Andrew. Speaking of Andrew where is he? I look around and see no none here. My heart breaks and my wolf is hurt by not seeing her mate here by her side. But who needs A mate .. Not me. I'm totally fine. Ithnk... I fall back to sleep.

1hr later

The doctor walks in

"Mary , how do you feel?"

"Just peachy!" I said

"We'll you can leave to today and we already called your parents to pick you up"

"Thnx doc"

"Your welcome an you be careful now sweetie. I forgot to tell you. A boy was in here waitin for you to open your eyes but then he left. Just wanted to let you know" she said then left

So Andrew really came? I felt so happy that he actually stayed an cared for me. But why did he left? Is it because he didn't want me? Or just felt sorry for me? ... I need to confront him today ..

5hrs later

My parents came and asked me a whole bunch of questions nd said they were worried and blah blah. Like how parents usually are. I am now in my room on my bed staring at my ceiling and thinking why did Andrew left and not waited?

I grab my phone and see that I had his number? Since when did that happened? Hmmm..

I decided to text him.

Me: Hey..

Andrew: sup?

Me: why did you left me? And how do I have your number?

Andrew: .... I put my number in when you were in my car

Me: you didn't answer my question drew. Why did you left early?

Andrew: don't call me drew. Only she can call me that...

Me: who's she?

Andrew: it doesn't matter who she is .. Just leave me alone ok. I don't want you or ever will.

Andrew: by the way her name is Sally. And she is way better than a dumb mate like you.

Bye

I stared at the last message and started crying my eyes out.. I'm so stupid. Who was Sally? We're they together? Well I hope there happy. . Not..

Why did he do this to me.. Mates are suppose to be together nd love each other till death ..

The last thing I remembered was falling asleep crying

_________________________

Hey guys!

Sorry that I haven't been writing .

But I will now when I have time.

So keep on reading my book !

Thank you for reading!!!

Read and comment and tell me what you think

And vote ! :D

-Stephanie