Ghost To Me

" WATCH OUT MARY" before i fell Unconscious........

-------------------------

Andrew Pov

As I'm sitting and waiting for Mary to open her eyes. I get anxious .... Why couldn't it be me instead of her?! I coulda ran fast and saved her.! I'm so stupid . I don't deserve her at all.. But she had to ruin it all!!!

If Ididnt found out she was my mate then I wouldn't feel weak and woulda been home rite now probably with another chick in bed.. The mention of another girl on me makes my stomach twist . I can't imagine another girl except Mary. Mary is so Beautiful and would be a great alpha female to my pack by my side.. Wait what?! Am I talking bout .. I don't need her .. I'm fine by myself and doing cheerleaders . I'm such an idiot ! Uhhhh why can't it been easier ! I would of walked out and not be here but there's something bout her that's more special to me . But I can't let her start liking me. I have to stay away from her and forget bout her. I can't hurt her. She might leave me and hate me and I can't have that. From now on I'm going to forget about her and act like she's a ghost. I can't hurt her like I did to Sally......

I stand up and leave as possible out of the hospital and head home..

Mary you deserve to be happy. And with someone better..

I---I love you and always will. -I mumble to myself .

------------------------

Stay tuned! :D

Ill update every Tuesday & Thursday!

Love,

Stephanie