What a day

As I was heading towards my classroom I was grabbed and pushed backwards and saw a hand on my arm. I was confused and irritated like what type of person grabs someone like that! I turn around to face no other than Andrew himself.

He looks pissed and states " how dare you speak to me like that. Do you know who i am.?"

I look at him up and down like theirs no way this guy is talking to me like that. Also I have no idea what he's so pissed about, like sorry I have no idea who you are.

"Nope and I honestly don't care. Now if you don't mind I'm late for class because of you" I begin walking

He laughs and follows me.
"Listen clear  Little girl I'm the Alpha's son and once he steps down from his position I'm going to be your Alpha"

"Firstly punk.! Im not little and don't ever talk to me and expect me to somehow respect you because of you're status. Leave me alone or next time I won't be afraid to punch you" and I give him an evil eye and Joey is doing nothing to help me. He's too busy laughing in the back and watching it all happen. I thought he had my back but it's enjoying himself. He's going to get it for sure once school is over.

I walk towards Andrew and lean in so he assumes it's a kiss and he actually fell for it. Like what a slow poke assuming I would ever like him. I took the opportunity to catch him off guard and push him hard and he falls to the floor .

I laugh so hard and i start running, but i slip and fall on my butt. Damn why am I such a klutz. By the time I try to stand up and dip it was too late, because he was already up and after me. I start running towards the exit it's my only hope.

He laughs and catches up and swoops me up and says " gotcha little cutie.!"

"LET ME GO! Stop carrying me you weirdo! I don't know you"

He ignored me and puts me on his shoulder. I hit his back and kick but he wouldn't bulge. Every time I would hit him it wouldn't hurt him, stupid toned body.He just laughs and slaps me butt.

"are you serious.?!!" I began screaming for help, but he cuts me off by saying
"scream all you want but no ones gonna do anything cutie"

I gave up since he had a point and I was getting tired so I let him take me to who knows where he was going so i just began to hum. Eventually he stops walking and  he puts me down and i almost fall but caught me from falling on my butt.

"Careful clumsy" he says while smiling.

I stare into his eyes and really began to notice how beautiful they are. And how adorable his freckles are I mean they are barely there and then I shut those thoughts away like what the hell am I doing. Reality hits me and I push him away and run.

Running as fast as i can no matter where I go as long as it's far away from him, I could barely hear his voice calling out for me. But all I want to do is to get out of there so I cant see him and his beautiful face.

Stop-

What the heck Mary. That's never going to happen. He's a jerk.

But in the back of my head there's a feeling of what if. Why now. Why am I having this thoughts of having the urge to be near him again and that idea scares me.

Maybe I'm going crazy. That must be it !

After what have been minutes of running around. I realized my car is still at school and how am I going to go home without my car all because of Andrew.

This is what I get for running away from my problems I should of just stayed quiet and moved along and I wouldn't have ended up in this situation.

I walk back towards school but not before I walk to to McDonald's and buy a Big Mac combo with my favorite strawberry banana smoothie. Man that's my favorite to go meal from their. After eating my meal I start walking to the schools parking lot and hop in my car since I skipped the rest of my classes so might as well go home.

Once I'm inside my car I start it and wait till it's ready to drive. I grab my phone and noticed tons of calls and messages from Joey and the rest do the group wondering where I'm at. I ignore it. There was a tap on my window and I screamed, because that caught me off guard.

Andrew is outside beside my door and smiling. What the heck does he want. Whatever I'm just going to ignore him and thankfully my car was ready to drive so I might to put it on drive, but he stops me but going infront of the car. What is he doing is he trying to get killed??
I mean nobody would know it was me if he was to get ran over. No stop it no silly thoughts Mary.

I rolled down my window "Get out of my way! Don't think I wouldn't injure you pretty boy"

He still doesn't bulge and puts his dirty hands on my baby.

"Do it then" he grins.

Oh boy. What in the world did I get myself into.

———————————————————————

Im srry for not updating soon but im back.! I had a bad time in my life but anyywho im continue updating and keep reading.! Read.commet. Like