Chapter Three: A Game

You all turned to the door to see two people standing in the doorway. Two males, to be exact. One had brown hair that was smoothed back, a strand down in the guy's face. He had brown eyes and was wearing a long-sleeved white shirt under what seemed to be a black vest, and black pants. He had on a necklace that was big enough to go around his head two times and still hang down onto his chest. The other had silver hair. It covered some of his face, but not his eyes, which seemed to be closed when he was just squinting tightly. He wore a dark blue suit. There was a light blue button-up shirt under the suit top. He also had this weird grin on his face. You realized who they were in a split second. Sosuke Aizen and Gin Ichimaru.

What the hell are they doing here? You wondered. Please tell me Rangiku did not invite them.

The next thing you knew, Captain Hitsugaya had gotten up and drawn his sword. "Why are you here?" He asked.

"That's no way to treat a guest," Gin said playfully.

"You're not welcomed here. Rangiku, did you invite them?"

"No," She said.

"Then how do they know about this?"

"Word gets around," Aizen said. "Now put your sword away, or you just might lose a dear companion." He just happened to have been glancing at you as he said that, and he was grinning.

Captain Hitsugaya saw this and lowered his sword. "What do you want?"

"Just to take a break, that's all. We're not here to cause any trouble." The Captain didn't look convinced, but you honestly didn't care what they were here for.

If you had to fight them, you would, but right now, you just wanted to get on with the party, so you looked at them and said, "If you're not here for trouble, then sit down already. You'll only cause trouble if the party doesn't continue because Ms. Drunk over here will be pissed." You motioned to Rangiku. Captain Hitsugaya looked at you as if you had just lost your mind.

"Thank you, ________. Nice to know that there is someone who is nice." Aizen smiled and came over to you. "Mind if I sit with you, then?"

You looked up at him. "Knock yourself out." He did so, and everyone around the circle looked at you as if you were not in your right mind. You probably weren't for all anyone knew. You had probably gone crazy years ago. Gin sat next to Aizen and, though reluctant, Captain Hitsugaya sheathed his sword and sat back in his spot. On your left, Rukia looked at you, and you could see concern written across her face. You just smiled and said to her, "I'm only doing this to make sure they don't cause any trouble." She nodded and returned your smile with her own. She knew how strong you were in battle. You could take on many enemies at once, so she didn't doubt that you knew what you were doing then. There were many stares and glances at the two new arrivals, many which were filled with either fear and expectation.

To break the silence, Rangiku said, "Well, I guess we should get started now! Gin! Aizen! I need to put two items in for you!" She ran out of the room, the hat in her hand. You had just realized that none of the boys had put anything in the hat for the game.

"Great, so now none of us are gonna know who we get when we pull something out," You said.

"What do you mean?" Rukia asked.

"If Rangiku is putting the items in herself, as in, choosing and putting them in the hat without telling the boys which item they are, we're not gonna know who we get when we pick an item out, and the boys won't know when they're item will be pulled out."

"So that means Rangiku will scream it out when you pick an item."

"Precisely." There was a knock on the door as you spoke. "Who could that be?"

"If it's an Arrancar, I swear to god, I will cut it to shreds," Captain Hitsugaya growled. You quickly got up and went over to the door, sliding it open. There stood someone who looked a lot like Ichigo. The only differences were his hair, eyes, and the fact that he wore glasses. He had long black hair and silver eyes that looked at you the moment you opened the door. You smiled sweetly at the new arrival.

“Oh, hello __________,” He said, returning your smile.

“It’s nice to see you again, Julian,” You nodded. “Come on in.” You moved to the side and he came in. Sliding the door closed, you said, “Now, Captain Hitsugaya, does he look like an Arrancar to you?”

“Very funny, ___________,” The captain said, annoyed. “Just sit back down already.”

“Okay, okay. Rangiku! Grab something else! We have another guy here!”

“Who is it?” Her voice came from the room.

“Julian!”

There was a small silence from the room, and then an “Okay!”

“So tell me,” You turned to Julian. “Did she invite you or what?”

“Actually, Ichigo said that I could come if I wanted to,” He said.

“I see. Well, as they say, the more the merrier!”

“Wait a second. Why did you tell Rangiku to get something else?”

“Huh? Oh, we’re playing 7 Minutes in Heaven. Rangiku’s forcing us all to play, so why should we make her go back into the room? Anyway, guess we better sit down now. Ichigo’s right next to Rukia if you want to sit with him.” He nodded and went over to his brother. You sat down back in your spot, between Rukia and Aizen. Rangiku ran out of the room quickly, the hat above her head.

“______________!!!!!! You get to go first!!!!!” She exclaimed, rushing over to you.

“Eh? Why me?”

“You helped with the party, so you deserve to go first!!!” She shoved the hat at you, not really giving you a choice on the matter. Sighing, you put your hand in the hat.

Item picked out---------------->Chapter to go to

-A hair band------------>Chapter Ten

-A red rose-------------->Chapter Nine

-A scarf------------->Chapter Five

-A black ribbon----------->Chapter Seven

-A necklace----------->Chapter Eight

-A smiley face sticker------------>Chapter Fourteen

-A bookmark---------------->Chapter Twelve

-A strawberry bracelet----------->Chapter Eleven

-A sewing needle---------->Chapter Fifteen

-A feather----------->Chapter Thirteen

-A broken light bulb-------->Chapter Six

-A hair clip------------->Chapter Four

-A silver cross-------->Chapter Seventeen

-A travel mirror-------->Chapter Sixteen

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little Author's note:

The results [a.k.a. the next chapters] will most likely take a while to post up. I will work on them in my spare time and try to post them when they are finished, but I cannot say when they will be done. Sorry for the inconvenience and I hope you are enjoying this so far.

~Ally Sandra