~ Letter 3 ~

~Letter Three~

Holy shit balls.

Today is just not a day to write at all.

But I'm still going to because, I have just experienced something so great. Getting to meet the fans is the best thing in this freaking world.

It was so fun. I had the greatest time, plus me and Nash are becoming really close. I'm so happy right now.

I.Cant.Even.

Throughout the day me and Nash were laughing, talking, and being funny. We did some vines to.

Can't remember the last time I've ever been this happy in my life.

As I'm writing this right now, Nash is sleeping in his bed. YESS I said it. I'm sharing a freaking room with him. I just can't help but stare at him. He is just so beautiful.

I SOO wish I could cuddle him. Kiss him. And do dirty things to him. Omg just thinking about it makes me feel all weird inside. I need to stop before I get a boner just thinking about it.

The struggle is real.

But my goals right now in life would be to be more outgoing and not afraid. So the fans and the boys don't think I'm a pussy or something.

Plus more like a normal guy. Because to be honest I think me liking Nash is getting to me hard. Every single time I'm with him I get butterflies. Sometimes gets so bad I feel it throughout my entire body.

And you may be thinking its been like 2 days...

But those two days felt like forever. And they're the best two days I have ever experienced. Not only that but I have also been interacting with the other guys. In fact I'm really getting close to shawn to. He's a really nice guy with a bright future ahead of him. Plus he is Canadian. Never had a Canadian friend.

Now that I think about it, I wonder if Nash and I will ever be more then friends. It scares me to just have the thought of being judged about being gay.

And come on Nash, The Nash Grier gay. Gay doesn't even fit his name. I'm 100% sure Nash is not gay. He probably has never even thought of a guy in that way.

Shit. I feel the tears coming.

Ok no. I will not cry for such nonsense. There's only one way to find out. And I'm gonna have to stop being a wuss, in order to see if Nash has ever even thought of me that way.

To this day me Cameron Dallas, will take extreme measuring in life. I'll be more outgoing, not afraid, and most importantly being sexy. Because to be honest I'm insecure with my body. People say I look freaking sexy and stuff. But I just don't see it.

I should really go to sleep. I wrote until Nash fell asleep. It's like 1:00 am or something. I just don't want the boys to see me writing. Because then they will ask questions about it.

And these letters are just for you.

Not anybody else. Just you.

Hope you got the message.

Lots of Love,

Cameron Dallas