~ Nash ~

~nash~

"Mom can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, baby anything."

"Who's this Cameron or Cam guy?" I asked my mom. Hoping she would know.

"Silly, that's your best friend. Look Nash I know there's some tension between y'all. But don't act childish and go far out as in pretending you don't know him. That can really hurt his feelings. Plus he's gone again we can't find him? Do you have any clue to where he has gone? "

"But I don't know who he is, mom! Am I suppose to or something because I sure as heck would have know when he came through my hospital room doors! Set all of that stuff in the corner of the room and said my name! And no I don't know where he is? he just ran off when I said I didn't know him."

"Omg, Nash, no. Are you serious. Nash don't joke about this!"

"But I'm not, mom!" my eyes getting watery because I'm just so done and frustrated with all of this.

"Oh, Nash honey. Don't cry. I'm going to get the doctor, ok. I'll be back."

I watched her sprint out of the room, until her body figure was gone.

Today was suppose to be my last day here. I finally took a shower. I smell like a summers breeze. My hairs getting a bit long. Those cord things are off me. That beeping noise no longer bothering me. The hospital bed neatly made. And all my stuff people have given me.

I walked over to them. I looked at every single one of them. Smelled every flower. Looked at each present. Red every balloon.

The only one left was "Camerons" I wasn't sure if I was suppose to open the little note attached on the teddy bear or the flowers. I was hoping he would come back and say he went in the wrong room and take all the stuff with him. But apparently I know him. So I kept it. But still haven't opened it.

Just as I was going to open it, the Asian doctor that tended me early came in.

"Nash, here take a sit" Dr.Phillip said pointing at the hospital bed. I sat but cringed at the thought of being on this bed again.

"Nash, look at me. Do you remember what has happened the last 24 hours?"

"Yes, you were here helping me and stuff" I responded.

"Good. How many siblings do you have?"

"3" I responded. I was about to say what this has anything to do with my health. Until my mom handed him her phone and showed me a photo.

"Do you know this group of people?"

I scanned the picture. "Yeah, why?"

"Name them"

"Ok um that's Matt, Carter, Taylor, The Jacks, Shawn, Aaron, Sam, Jacob and Mahogany."

" Swipe the picture " my mom said.

I swiped the picture. And there he was. That guy I saw. He was starring at me so intense and happy. And I was laughing about something. We looked happy. But why don't I remember him.

"Nash, nassh!" dr.Phillip yelled at me with a hand waving in front of my face.

"You zoned out on us. Are you okay nash?" the doctor said.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine" I responded.

As I watched Dr.Phillip and my mom talk I thought to myself what if this Cameron guy is important to me. Which now I now obviously he is. Just the fact that I don't remember him, makes me bad at myself. I want to remember so bad now.

My mom called me over. I said thanks to the doctor that attended me. We checked out and the nurse gave my mom a piece of paper. Then we headed to the car.

"What did he say?" I asked my mom as I put my seatbelt on.

"Nash it's fine, everything is fine, you just don't worry. We're just gonna go to the Pharmacy and get the prescription the doctor prescribed, ok." My mom said in a rather calm tone.

"Ok" I replied.

As my mom got off the car to the pharmacy, I stayed in the car and played with my phone.

First I checked all my messages. Replying to each one of them saying "I'm alright now!, ily."

"Cam ❤" was the one I got most texts from. Which I'm assuming is Cameron. I read the last text and it said "I miss you".

That little text made me feel all funny inside. It was either because I'm hungry for the smell of fast food came upon me or it made my feel all tingly. I tried ignoring it, so I went on twitter.

@nashgrier:
Ayee what's up fam! I'm all good and thank you so much for all the love and get well soons, I love you ! ❤

After following a few people and liking tweets my mom came back.

"Okay, so your gonna have to take these pills day and night, so two a day Nash. okay remember day and night." my mom said

"Yes mom I get it" I said while laughing.

"Okay, so we're gonna head to the the new hotel your friends are staying at" she said.

And after that it was a silent ride, along with the faint sound of music in the background.

✦✧✦

"NASH!"

I immediately pulled my head up from starting at the ground and looked up. Seeing everyone running towards my and engraving me in a big group hug.
Loads of 'I missed you' and 'we love you' thrown around.

"Um guys, your squeezing me so hard I might pop" I said while in between breaths.

At that moment everyone let go and starting laughing seeing as in Matt was hugging my legs like some kind of koala. I giggled as he was still saying how much he missed my 'beautiful blue sky eyes'

He let go and went straight to Aaron as he was recording him. Which reminds me of vine and how long I haven't been on it. So I pulled out my phone and told everyone to come. As it started recording everyone said "Nash is back!" and I pulled it back down to my face and said better then ever to!" along with cheers. But alas the fun was ruined when the manager of the hotel lady told us to be quiet or we'll get kicked out.

So we all got are room keys and then left are separate ways. Agreeing that later on we will be going out to eat or do something fun.

Opening my hotel room there was already someone sitting on the other side of the other bed. I closed the door and he turned around. And it was no other then Cameron. Cameron Dallas.

"hi"

___________

ima cry this took so long I have no excuse guys, I'm so sorry. Spring Break for me!! So expect more frequent updates now!

Authors note: Loves I'm doing my best on trying to update. x It has been a hectic 2 weeks for me. And with Zayn leaving I'm just not in a stable time rn. Don't think I will for a while....
Hope y'all understand.
Much love. x