Chapter 33

A Few Days Later

Sora's POV

I stand in front of Kiara with a terrified face. "Kiara, calm down, we can talk through this." I say to her as I back up.

Kiara smirks at me while holding a kunai. "Move or face my wrath."

I shrink back while sulking. "Why?" 

"I SAID MOVE." 

I sulk. "Kiara, we can talk about this."

That cold stare, she must have gotten it from me when I was training her. This suspense, why is she doing this?

Kiara cuts the last of my INSTANT RAMEN. "Who is this Maruchan?"

I sulk. "Its a company that makes instant ramen." 

I hear a laugh and I look over to see Sasuke watching in amusement. "What the hell Sasuke, you just let her cut my instant ramen supply?" I ask him.

"I was the one who showed her where it is." Sasuke says to me.

"Traitor." I point my finger at him with a fake horrified look as I sit on the ground.

"Its your fault for showing me where it was." Sasuke says to me with a smirk.

"Yeah, true, but I didn't think you'd show anyone." I say to him and I stand up. "I'm gonna go see if Kakashi-Sensei has a mission for me." I walk to the Hokage office and I knock.

"Come in."

I walk in and Kakashi looks up from his papers.

"Yes Sora?" Kakashi asks.

"I'm bored, do you have any missions for me?" I ask him and Kakashi sighs.

"Actually I want you to get ready for Hinata and Naruto's wedding, and dress up, no street clothes." Kakashi says to me.

"Say what?" I ask him.

"Go get ready, the reception is in 4 hours." Kakashi says to me.

"WHAAT?" I run out then I scowl. "Damn."

I run down the streets and to my house, I pass Umi and Kiara and I run straight to my closet and I look through it. 

"Dress, dress, dress, damn it where is my kimono." I mutter looking through my closet. Once I find it, I look at it. "Ahh, its too small."

"Big sis, what are you doing?" Umi asks walking in.

"Trying to find something nice to where for Hinata and Naruto's wedding." I say as I look through my closet.

"You already set your Kimono aside, its hanging in the bathroom." Umi says to me.

"What would I do with out you Umi." I run past her and into my bathroom. 

I change into my blue kimono that has white rose patterns and white seams and lining. It has long sleeves that go past my hands and it lines white, and the kimono ends at my shins. I put on my dark blue obi and I tie it. I run through the house and I grab my blue flats.

"Your hair." Kiara reminds me.

"Thanks." I say to her and I run back to my bathroom and I brush it then I French braid it and I leave my bangs framing my face.

I run back to the door.

"Make up." Umi reminds me.

"Thanks." I run back to my bathroom again and I put on lip gloss, eyeliner, and a faint almost invisible blush. I then run back to the door.