My Travels Part 1

A Few Hours Later

Sora's POV

I stop at a clearing and I look around.

"Sora why did you stop?" Tails asks me as she walks back.

I close my eyes to sense ahead to where an old training ground is.

I nod to her and we take off to it.

Once we get there I walk around it.

"Who are you? Why are you here?"

I turn around to face a girl about Umi's age. "I'm Sora Kimiki. I used to train here when I was travelling a long while ago as a teen. Now I'm just visiting for my own reasons." I say to her.

"Train me Rouge Hunter. I've heard about your strength and I want to be just like you." The girl says bowing in front of me.

"Eh? Kid, what's your name?" I ask her.

"Its Kiara Suchi Ma'am." She says to me.

I look at Tails and I see her nod. "Alright, I'll teach you but I'm travelling so if I were to teach you, you'd have to come with me." I say to her.

Kiara looks at me wide eyed. "I don't have a village, nor a house, nor a family. I would love to come with you."

I smile and place a hand on her head. "Alright Kiara we're heading to the Hidden Sand. I have a few friends to visit."

I then take a closer look. "But first your changing into new clothes." I pull out a scroll and I look through it. I hand it to her. "Go change into those."

Kiara nods and goes behind a tree. She comes out after a few minutes in training clothes that consist of a white tank with mesh armor under and a white track jacket on over that, black shorts with a black skirt over it and knee high ninja sandals with ninja gear on.

"Come here I'll do your hair." I say to Kiara.

She walks over and I braid her waist length dark brown hair. I look at her eyes to see they are a storm blue color.

"What are you gonna teach me first?" Kiara asks me.

"I don't know." I say to her and she sweat drops then see's Tails for the first time.

"An 11 tailed wolf?"

"This is Tails. Tails this is Kiara. Tails is my tailed beast." I say to her.

Tails sniffs her.

I look around with a smile. "Alright lets get moving. I want to make it to the Hidden Sand by nightfall." I say to them.

"Wha? I can't run that fast." Kiara says to me.

"Tails." I nod to her and Tails picks up Kiara and sets her on her back. "Alright Kiara hang on to Tails."

Kiara does as I say and me and Tails run to the Hidden Sand making it by sunset.

I walk up to the gates and the guards nod to me.

"Tails." I say to her and she nods and poofs inside me and Kiara stands next to me.

I walk to the Kazekage office with Kiara behind me.

I knock.

"Come in."

I walk in then I run over to Gaara. I hug him to me. "GAARA."

Gaara looks at me confused then see's my hair. "Sora?"

I step back with a grin. "Yeah."

Gaara hits me on the head. "Where were you?"