Chapter 14

-A Week Later-

Sora's POV

I hang upside down on a tree branch using the chakra gathering sign to keep my chakra steady as I keep my eye's closed.

I hear someone clear their throat and I open my eye's to see Ibiki.

"And your here because?" I ask him as I climb on top of the branch and I sit down on it.

"The village has been quiet and everyone expects its because of you." Ibiki says to me.

"How would I be responsible for the village being quiet? Actually I was just around the village this morning and people were chatting their heads off." I say to him.

"There isn't any yelling or fighting happening. Usually there is and its because of you." Ibiki says to me.

I shrug. "No one has gotten on my nerves. Therefore no fights have happened. Lee is in the hospital, Sakura is to busy with Sasuke and looking after him. Ino well she's busy with her family's flower shop. Hinata is training with her team. Shikamaru being the lazy bum he is, is probably watching clouds in his usual place. Choji is with Shkiamaru or Asuma, Naruto is either still traveling with Jiraiya, Lady Tsunade and Shizune or they got back. Neji and Ten-Ten are training, Sensei is in his house I think and that just about wraps that up." I say to him.

"You've been training?" Ibiki asks me looking around to see scattered weapons and stuff.

I nod. "Nothing better to do anyways. Besides its best I train I haven't done much since I got here to the village." I say to him.

"Have fun with your training then." Ibiki says to me and walks away.

"I feel like he was stalling me for something." I say to myself and I shrug and I jump down from my tree branch and I gather my weapons and I pull out my Katana. "I should practice with this." I say to myself.

I let my chakra flow into the blade and I create a few shadow clones and they pull out their Katana and they flow their chakra into it and we spar with each other and my clones make themselves poof away and I get a sudden blast of information in my head and I shake my head and I continue doing that process for a while.

"Shouldn't you take a break?" Someone asks behind me.

"Hello to you to Neji." I say to him and I put my Katana away in its sheathe and my clones poof away.

I turn around to face Neji. And by face I have to look up at him cause of my shortness.

"Your training because?" Neji asks me.

"I need to since I haven't done much since I got to this village for the first time." I say to him.

"And you were able to beat Lee with out a problem every time he challenged you." Neji says to me. "I don't think you need to get stronger." 

"I'm not good with Chakra, why do you think I was focusing mostly on my Chakra blade." I say to him.

"You use Chakra blades?" Neji asks me.

I unsheathe my katana and I flow my chakra into it and my katana has a vibrant blue coming from it. "If you can see Chakra then you will see the Chakra coming from my blade." I say to him as I look at the chakra coming from my blade.

"Byuakugan." Neji says and looks at my blade. "There is a steady flow of chakra in it." Neji says to me.

I sheathe my katana again. "See?" I ask him. "Anyways did you want me for something?" I ask him as release my hair from its pony tail.

"Lady Tsunade wants you." Neji says to me.

"Alright then." I say to him as I pick up my bag and I walk to the Hokage building and I walk up the stairs to see Moegi, Udon and Naruto outside the door of the office trying to get in. "Let me through." I say to them.