Pain and Danzo

-About a week or two later-

Sora's POV

I got sent to the Hidden Cloud Village to guard the Raikage by Lady Tsunade's order, so at the moment I'm running there with a scowl.

"I was planning to take today off and of course before I could say I'm taking the day off Lady Tsunade sends me on a mission away from the village." I mutter as I run.

I get to the village and the guards let me in. I run past basically everyone in the village and I jump up in the Raikage office and Darui stares at me shocked along with C.

"She again jumped through the window, fool ya fool." Bee raps looking at me.

I just shrug. "Did Lady Tsunade already send you the message Lord Raikage?" I ask him and he grunts and nods. "That makes things easier."

"I get a vacation fool ya fool." Bee raps at me.

"Lucky, but there is a reason I only take a day off from my work, I get bored easily so I wouldn't be able to do vacations." I say to him.

"I'm going now." Bee says with a smirk and leaves.

"Sora, why are you here anyways?" Darui asks me.

"I requested her to come here." Lord Raikage says to him.

"Oh, why?" C asks him.

"She would be a good training buddy for you guys. Even though she is young, she is probably one of the strongest Jonin in the five countries." Lord Raikage says with smirk.

I scratch the back of my neck nervously. "That's and overstatement. I'm not that great of a Jonin." I say to him then I hear Asuma's voice ring in my head with his last words. 

C looks at me curiously. "What are you good at?" He asks me.

"Close combat, mid combat, long range combat. Tai Jutsu, Gen Jutsu, Nin Jutsu, Ken Jutsu, speed, and mimicking Jutsu's." I say to him and he pales.

"What aren't you good at?" C asks me.

"Letting my guard down, cooking and Medical Nin-Jutsu." I say to him with a smile.

"SERIOUSLY?" C yells at me.

I laugh nervously.

"Ok enough with the questions. Darui, C, take her around town and show her what you guys like to do." Lord Raikage orders us.

I sense someone enter the barrier of the Leaf village that I don't recognize and I glance out the window unnoticeably.

"Hai." The two say and they grab my wrists and drag me out.

"The hell? Why am I being dragged?" I ask them.

They laugh nervously and let my wrists go. "Sorry."

"Its fine. Now show me what you guys like to do." I say to them and they nod.

I hear a few screams and yells down the street as we walk. Next thing I know I'm surrounded by Fan-Boys and C and Darui and surrounded by Fan-Girls.

"What the hell." I jump up onto a tall rock and the Fan-Boys come after me. "Shit." I look at the other two to see them getting mobbed. I sweat drop. "Seriously. Are you kidding me?" I jump over the crowd of people surrounding us and everyone but C and Darui look at me stunned while the two get away. 

"Thanks." I hear them say.

I nod and I jump back a couple paces and I turn on my heel and I run with them following me. "Damn all I wanted this morning was a day off, not getting mobbed by Fan-Boys and girls in a different village." I say to myself as I turn a corner and I manage to lose some of them.