Teams

I wake up do my usual routine and I run to school and I sit beside Hinata.

"G-Good Morning S-Sora-Chan." Hinata says to me.

"Good morning Hinata." I say to her as Iruka walks in.

He talks about stuff then starts talking about teams and other crap and starts to announce them. I tune out until he gets to me.

"Team seven will consist of Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno," Naruto has a happy mood while Sakura has a gloomy doomed mood. "Sasuke Uchiha" Sakura and Naruto switch moods. "And since there's an odd number of students Sora Kimiki will be placed on team seven."

"WHAT I HAVE TO BE STUCK WITH HER." Me and Sakura yell pointing at each other. We glare at each other and turn away.

"I-its not t-that bad S-Sora-Chan y-you get to b-be on a t-team w-with Naruto." Hinata says and blushes as she says his name.

I stare at her for a second. Then I smirk evily and I whisper in her ear. "You like Naruto."

She blushes really bad.

Iruka continues and I tune out until lunch and I sit on my desk in the classroom.

"Why the hell do I have to be stuck with pinky and duckass." I mutter and he glares at me. I sigh and I sit there with a calm look as I stare at the wall in front of me.

Some more stuff happens and me and Sakura have a glare off as we wait.

We hear Naruto giggle and we turn to him as he places a chalk board eraser on top of the door.

"This will teach him to be late." He says.

"Naruto you baka he's never gonna fall for that." Sakura says to him.

"Dobe our teacher in a Jonin." Sasuke says.

"Hey duckass I bet 500 ryo he will fall for it." I say to him and he smirks.

Me and Sakura glare as Kaka-baka enters and the eraser falls on his head and Sasuke pays me and sits in a emo corner.

"My first impression of you all is your all idiots." Kaka-Baka says.

"Yeah whatever." I mutter.

"Meet me on the roof in ten." Kaka-Baka says then poofs away.

"How does he do that." I silently question myself as I walk up the steps and I sit on the roof on the top step.

"Ok introduce yourselves. Say your name what you like what you dislike your hobbies and your dreams for the future." Kaka-Baka says to us.

"Why don't you go first Sensei?" Pinky says.

Me and her glare at each other and Kaka-Baka sweat drops.

"Me oh I'm Kakashi Hatake. My likes and dislikes are none of your concern. My hobbies well I have lots of hobbies and my dreams for the future, I never thought about it." Kaka-Baka says.

"Wow we only learned his name." Pinky mutters and Naruto nods in agreement.

"Ok you in the middle you go first." Kaka-Baka says and points to Naruto.

I cover my ears.

"MY NAME IS NARUTO UZUMAKI. I LIKE RAMEN AND I ESPECIALLY LIKE THE RAMEN IRUKA-SENSEI GOT ME AT ICHIRAKU'S WHAT I DONT LIKE IS HAVING TO WAIT 3 MINUTES FOR RAMEN. MY HOBBIES ARE TASTING AND COMPARING DIFFERENT TYPES OF RAMEN. AND MY DREAM FOR THE FUTURE IS TO BECOME HOKAGE SO PEOPLE WILL STOP DISRESPECTING ME AND START TREATING ME LIKE I'M SOMEONE. BELIEVE IT." Naruto yells his introduction.