Chapter 2: Tilting The Hourglass

AMBER:

Weeks have gone by since I was informed about my cancer and I'm currently in the car bouncing around singing Alesana songs. We're on our way to see them and let me tell you they are fucking hot as hell!!! "Shut your mouth and finish what you started" sang then I screamed all in unison with Shawn Milke and Dennis Lee. We pulled up and no one was here so we sat at the door for about thirty minutes just shooting the shit and then a van pulled up and I started flippin. "Calm the calamity that is your mamaries!" Jadin said. Then they all stepped out I contained myself. "Hey names Jake" Jake Campbell, rhythm guitarist of Alesana, said walking up to me I got up and brushed off. "Names Annabelle but everyone calls me Amber." I said smirking/smiling. "Kinda ironic." he said. "What that my real names Annabelle and the album THE EMPTINESS is based on a story about an artist waking up to find his love, Annabelle, slaughtered?" I said chuckling. "Yeah...." he said then trailed off an just stared at me for what seemed like forever. "Are you ok?" I asked. "Yeah sorry" he said shaking his head. "Nah it's all cool." I said. "Hey jake who's your friends?" the boys asked coming up to us. "Oh just some pretty cool, and nice fans" he said. "And hot" Jeremy, Shane and Shawn ( I know Shawn's married but in here he's not and ill leave a note giving you there parts after the chapter :). ON WITH THE STORY!) said in sync. Me and Jadin looked at each other and just looked down an blushed.

JAKE:

I can't believe it she's the- "Are you ok?" she asks. "Yeah sorry." I said rubbing the back of my neck with my right hand and shoving my left in my pocket. "Nah it's cool." she said casually.

~L•v€

Ok so whatcha thinks gonna happen?

Anywho so I said I'd do the parts so here

Shawn Milke:

-vocals (easy)

-back-up guitar

Dennis Lee:

- alternative vocals as he like to say (a.k.a one who yells)

Shane Crump:

-bass

Patrick Thompson:

(Also referred to as pat or peezee)

-lead guitar

Jake Campbell:

-as said in story rhythm guitar

And last but not least

Jeremy Bryan:

-drums