Chapter 11: The mating & choosing

AMBER:

So it's been about 4 or 5 months since that little incident... Turns out it was my uncle....WEIRD!!! Oh well. I was in the middle if gaming when I felt my bed dip. So I paused my game and look to see who it was only to be met by Jinxx. "Hey...." he said shyly. "Hi." I said back a little bolder. I've been trying to pretend like none of what happened at the hospital happened but I could tell by the look on his face that's what this was about. Great! "So umm... can we talk about what happened?" He asked looking around. "What's there to talk about? I had feeling for you and her an then both of you went behind me while I was in the middle of a cancer test and broke whatever small little bits of a heart I had left." I said bluntly shrugging my shoulders as I continued to play Lollipop Chainsaw and took a sip of my cream soda sitting next to me. GOD I LOVE CREAM SODA SO MUCH!!!!! I could see from the corner of my eyes when he turned to walk away... Damn it I hate feelings. I paused my game and walked over to him. I grabbed his shoulder, turned him around and looked up only to be met with sad and hopeful beautiful tear filled blue eyes. Here goes nothing. "Close your eyes."

"Why?" He asked. "Cause I said so." I said and he chuckled. He did as I said and I leaned in almost hesitant when he filled the gap between us. Our lips connected and immediately my whole body warm up. This started to get really heated. He ran his tongue across my bottom lip 3 time begging for entrance. Which to my devilish delight I denied. He pulled away with a whimper and I smirked my evil signature either I-have-a-dirty-plan or I'm-gonna-tease-you-like-there's-no-tomorrow smirk. "If remove that smirk if I were you" he said suductively. "Yeah? And what are you gonna do about it, huh? Say Mr. I-play-every-instrument-in-the-world?" I said as my hands ran up his shirt. "EHEM" Someone coughed and we both snapped out heads to the left were gabbi and ash were standing. "Nice to know we were invited." Ash said as the smirk on his face grew wider. "Us either" my mates said as they grew closer. "Look guys it was just a think I promise" I said and I felt Jinxx get sadder then mind linked him no it's not I swear I would have loved to take this further I said. Then with that Jadin walked in. "Uhhh is this a ba-" "NO! It's not." I said interrupting her. "Ok? Is anyone hungry?" She asked puzzled. A choir of "YES!" and "SWEET LORD BABY JESUS ITS ABOUT TIME!!" 's was heard.

-Amber

OK I KNOW I PROMISED A LIBGER CHAPTER BUT AGAIN I HAVE NO IMAGINATION BUT I LOVE YOU MY LITTLE DEMONS IN TRAINING!!!!!!😘😘