Chapter 9: Reach 2.0

AMBER:

I took the headset off and pressed stop on the recordy thingy. "That...... Was.........A-" "Awful. I know." I said cutting Shane off. " And anyways when did you people get here." I asked raising an eyebrow. "A little bit before Andy was done recording. And I was gonna say amazing!!!" he said enthusiastically. "Yeah sure whatever" I said rolling my eyes. The boys all looked at each other. "I WANNA SIGN HER FIRST!!!" They all ran towards me. "STOP!" Someone yelled and everyone froze. "Step away from the girl and noone gets hurt." He said, and moved towards Shawn with a gun. "MOVE OR HE GETS IT!!" I moved to the front of them with my hands up. "Alright Im right here. You can have me. Just let Shawn go ok?" I said slowly walking up to them. He let shawn go and pushed him towards me.I hugged him and whispered, "Its all gonna be ok, Ill be fine you guys hit the button on the front of the booth and run out of the building as soon as as I say 'There's your flaw' ok?" He shook his head and walked back to the others. As time went by and he finished his life story of how he never had friend cause he was a PHYSCO PATH!! I mean really who the hell kills they're parents and then cry over it and expect to get friends?!?! NOT ME!!! "But THERES YOUR FLAW!" I spoke the last part a little louder and winked. Peezee hit the button as he was closest. They all ran as fast as they could.