Chapter 7: No More Than 4 Words

AMBER:

Why do i do it? Why do i think someone like Jinxx could ever love me? Its not fair! I run out of the room into the waiting area adn run right into Shawns arms. Shawns always been like a brother to me. A best friend. He was there when none else was before i ment Jadin and them and he went on tour."Shhh....... Its all gonna be ok. Itll all be over soon" he said while rubbing soothing cirlces on my back.

SHAWN:

Jinxx and Gabbi came out about 30 minutes later Jinxx looked pissed and worried and Gabbi looked worried but satisfied. What the hell happened in there? Amber was asleep after she laid in my arms and cried her eyes out so really wrong is going on here....... I felt Amber stir in my arms. She looked up at me and smiled then she looked around the room smiling at everyone then her eyes set on Jinxx and Gabbi her eyes sweeled with tears, pain, and anger. Oh God. She got up adn walked over to them. She raised her hand like she was gonna hit one of them. But what suprised me is she just shook her head and walked up to the front desk. Holy shit....... I could tell that she was about to get her thing finished then a doctor came through and pulled her to the back and she walked up to shane and took him with her.

SHANE:

Amber had asked me to come to the room with her. So of course i said yes she was like my best friend im not gonna tell her no. We had finally gotten to the room after being lead through a million halls. The doctor had amber sit on the bed and she hesitantly complied.  "Miss Patterson, we have good and slightly bad news wh-" "I want the bad news fire" Amber said cutting him off. "Well then you have 3 broken ribs, a fractured wrist, and a broken foot." he said. Amber looked like she was gonna explode. "Ok whats the good news" she asked with a raised eyebrow. "The chemo worked... Your cancers gone." he said with a smile. Amber smiled like she was truly excited for once since me and the boys left for recording 6 years ago.

JINXX:

Amber and Shane came out of the room and Amber was on Shanes back. What happened in there? All of a sudden shawns face lit up so im guessing that she mind linked him. He ran up to them and took her off Shanes back, spinning around in circles, both of them laughing like crazy. "So whats going on?" Jadin asked just as curious as the rest of us. Amber looked around at all of us inculding..... Me and gabbi?! I thought she was mad at us....? "Its gone...." she said jadin josie and the others all jumped up screaming for joy but me and the rest of black veil brides were still confused as hell. Apparently they realised that we didnt know cause they all looked at us still smiling like idiots. "Amber USED to have cancer." Peezee said. And I still dont understand why he is called that but oh well......

AMBER:

I cant belive this!!!! Its gone!!! IT'S REALLY GONE!!!! IM SO HAPPY!!!!! 

~L0V3 

Hey guys so i might start updating on my computer instead of my phone :) yeah so..... I LOVE THAT SONG AT THE TOP/SIDE!!!!!! depends on where you reading this but anyhow i hope you guys enjoyed my last few updates but yeah so...... :D Have a fun time at school my fluffy little penguins!!!!!!! I know i wont!!!!!!