Chapter 11

(Haymitch's POV)
I stay back and wait untill Vanessa and Katniss are far away from me but still in sight. I continue to follow them ducking behind trees every now and then when I finally see Vanessa drag an unconcious Katniss into an abandoned cabin. I decide to go behind and try to find a back entrance. I find a door leading to a narrow hallway and tip toe inside.

(Katniss' POV)
Vanessa injected me with some paralytic serum. I can't move any part of my body but I'm aware of my surroundings and I can hear and see everything that's going on. I see a man walk up to us and once he is closer I realize it's Haymitch. I hope he know that it's me. Vanessa leads me to this cabin and sets me down on a chair, ties my hands up, and walks into the other room. I still can't move so I just sit when I hear footsteps come towards me I try to turn around but it's not until he walks in front of me I realize it's Haymitch. I can't talk and can't move so there is no way to tell Haymitch that Vanessa is in the other room, he motions to me to be quiet and walks towards the door where Vanessa is. He pulls out a gun and kicks the door open. I feel so helpless and the truth is I am helpless. I hear Vanessa scream and Haymitch say "Vanessa Snow, I never thought I would see you again." She replies, "Here I am in the flesh. What, have you come back to get your precious Mockingjay back?!" I hear a loud thud and a slam. I then hear a gunshot but no voices...