Chapter 7

(Katniss' POV) "I'm so sorry Peeta are you Ok?" I tell Peeta. I kiss him on the forehead. "I'm Ok sweetie." "I have no clue what Gale was thinking." "Really I'm fine don't worry. Let's just go lay down I'm tired." he says. We head upstairs and I start getting things ready for the wedding. We planned the date it's going to be August 20th it is going to be a beach wedding. Johanna and Effie helped me pick out my dress it's beautiful it's a white ball gown with a sweetheart neckline and it has jewels on the bodice. I love it! Peeta's tux is white it's kind of like the one he wore for the quell interviews it's white and he has a black bowtie. The colors of the wedding are gold, black, and red. We got red rose petals for the flower girl to throw before I walk down the aisle. Johanna, Effie, and Annie are going to be my bridesmaids. Annie's son Jonah is going to be the ring bearer and Haymitch, Beetee, and Lukas one of Peeta's best friends from school who made it out of 12 alive will be his groomsmen. As for the flower girl we still don't know who it will be. I start to think of Prim and what a beautiful flower girl she would have been. I start crying and I wake Peeta. "What's wrong sweetie?" he says. "Nothing I was just thinking of Prim." "It's ok baby why did you start thinking of her?" "because we don't have a flower girl." "Baby I thought of a perfect flower girl Lukas' little sister Julia she is 10" "Yeah I love her she is so sweet and nice." "I'll call Lukas and ask him." "Great you always make me feel better. I love you!" and I kiss him for what seems like 5 minutes. " I love you to!" "I'll be right back I'm going to go call Lukas." I say.