A lost shugo girl pt15

~ Small recap ~

A few minutes later...

The gang finally arrive at the roof top to see a figure in the shadow.

"Your finally here...", the figure said with a smirk.

----------------------------------------------

The figure steps out of the shadow. The gang's eyes widen when they saw who the figure was. Rena was wearing a black lacey dress with a black cloak covering her in head to toe and small black heels. Holding a very large scythe in both hands and a shugo character that looks like a grim floating next to her.

"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue...?", Rena said with a smirk.

"Where's Rena?", Kukai asked angrily.

"What do you mean by that? I am Rena...", Rena answered frowning.

"What did you do to Rena?", Tadase asked.

"Nothing happened to me. I been like this...", Rena answered again.

"Rena, did you forgot something...?", the shugo character next to her asked.

"Ah, go ahead...", Rena said with a smile.

"My name is Death, I'm Rena second character...", Death said with a evil smile.

"It's time to say your prays...!", Rena said as she suddenly lunged forward to attack the gang. Forcing the gang to split into a group of two.

"Rena, snap out of it!!", Utau yelled.

Myster flew towards Rena and said, "Rena, it's me! Myster! Please snap out of this...!"

Rena just shoo Myster away with her scythe.

"She won't listen to anyone...", a voice said behind the gang.

The gang turn around and saw it was Hoshina.

"Hoshna! What did you do to her?!", Ikuto said angrily.

"It's not my business to tell you. Why won't you ask Rena?", Hoshina said with a smirk.

"What's going on here?!", Amu said.

"We'll explain everything soon", Tadase said as he dodged Rena's attack.

"You mean if you guys make it alive and to do that your gonna have to fight me..", Rena said with a wicked smile.

The gang looked at each other and nodded.

"What are you guys planing?", Rena asked but they didn't answer and ran down the stairs where they came from.

Rena ran after them and asked, "are you guys running away or w-"

Rena was cut short as she suddenly stop in front of Easter's company.

"Your letting them get away...?", Hoshina asked with a confused expression.

Rena turn to look at him then where the gang ran towards.

"They are just retreating to prepare when we meet next time...", Rena said with a small smile.