A lost shugo girl pt 30

~ Kyoi's POV ~
It been two weeks since Rena left and I am still not use to it. I have been missing Rena even more then before for some reason. Now that I realize how much our relationship means to me.
Today was a Saturday and I was heading out to check the mailbox for anything that may be in it. Opening the mail box I expect there to be nothing in it, but there was a single letter.
On the front of the envelop was a name that nearly made my hear skip a beat. I quickly grab it and head back to the apartment. I couldn't wait to start reading the single envelop. Quickly heading to the living room I sat in the couch and check the envelope, making sure I wasn't seeing things. Senryaku flew over seeing me come back from my trip to the mailbox.
"Mail...? From who, Kyoi.", Senryaku said.
"Why don't you see for your self?", I said with a smile and hold up the envelope for him to see.
Seeing who it was from he immediately grin and said, "about time isn't it?"
I nod happily and carefully open the envelope, taking out the piece of paper in it. I immediately start reading it with Senryaku on my shoulder doing the same.

"Hey Kyoi and Senryaku!
How are you? I told you that I'll write to you soon and that I'm fine. I somehow manage to get my aunt off of my back for a bit, finally. It tiring over here having to travel and play at so many places. I really don't get much sleep, so Death and Myster are worried about my health. Anyways so how's school? Are you doing fine without me? You seem like the person to sulk...................... A lot. Hehe... I can sorta imagine you doing that. I'll be back soon so you won't be sulking for long~! Anyways I have to go I some business to get to.
Later~!"

My face was slightly red when I finish reading and Senryaku chuckle with a smirk.
"Haha... she got that right about you sulking... a lot.", Senryaku said in a teasing manner.
"Just s-shut up, Senryaku", I said composing myself.
"What ever you say~!", Senryaku still teases me then stopped abruptly and turn serious, "so when are you guys are gonna go out with each other...?"
"What?!", I exclaimed and got up from the couch.
"If you don't confess soon, someone else will", Senryaku said still looking serious.
"When did you turn into a love expert?!?!", I exclaimed pointing at him.
"Uhh... since forever........?", Senryaku answered a bit unsure.
"... right...", I said not believing him at all.
"Anyways I can't do that! As if she will randomly appear out of nowhere and confess straight on the spot...! That's impossible!", I exclaimed.
Right after I said that, the doorbell rang.
Silence filled the air and I deadpan, cursing myself for jinxing it.
"You jinx it real bad....", Senryaku said absentmindedly.
"You think I don't know that", I said walk toward the door.
"Who knows...", Senryaku replies.
I open the door and my eyes widen slightly, but I quickly regain my composer.
"Hello Kyoi~!", Rena said happily wearing a plain gray t-shirt and jeans.
'I really did jinx it', I thought as I start to blush slightly.
"Your back already Rena?", I asked.
"Yup", She said popping the 'p', "can I go inside now...?"
"O-oh yeah", I said opening the door wider, still embarrassed.
"Hi Kyoi! Senryaku! We're back!", Death said in a sing song voice.
"Yeah they can tell", Myster said with a deadpan expression.
"Your no fun!", Death said playfully.
Rena ignore their's playful fight and walk towards her room and said, "hey Kyoi?"
"Yes?", I said.
"Are you free tomorrow?", She asked tilting her head to the side.
"Yes I am. Why?", I asked.
"I want to take you somewhere around 11 a.m. is that alright?", Rena said.
"Sure", I replied.
She then smile and enter her room with her luggage in hand.
"Ooohhh... someone is going out on a date...!", Death said giggling.
"Make sure you don't hurt her feelings, or your gonna get it", Myster said bluntly.
"I will try to...", I said a bit uneasy.
"He needs help confessing his feeling...", Senryaku stated slyly.
"I-I do not!", I said and walk away from them, not wanting to hear it.

~ The next day ~

~Kyoi's POV still ~
I got a text from Rena telling me to wait at a small park not far from the apartment. So I stood there waiting for Rena to meet me there.

~ Rena's POV ~
I texted Kyoi to meet up at the park not far from the apartment. I hope he's there. I really want to show him something.
When I got there Kyoi was leaning against the back of the bench. He immediately walk over with a slightly pink face.
"You look nice...", He said.
I smiled and said, "so do you."

(She's wearing the outfit on the picture.)

"Follow me", I said as I call for a cab/taxi.
Once a cab/taxi came Kyoi open the door and let me in first. I smile at him and said a small thank you. After he got in I said, "can you take us to this address...?" Giving the cab/taxi driver a piece of paper. The cab/taxi driver nod and start heading toward the destination. It took half an hour to finally reach there. I pay the driver quickly and grab Kyoi's hand, without thinking, and drag him towards the huge white building. I pull out a silver key from nowhere and open the door. Behind the door was a huge living room. I kept on walking forward into a hall filled with doors to the side. Reaching the end of the halls, where a door waits, I turn around and smile softly at Kyoi and said, "Are you ready?"
He smile back and nod his head slightly. I turn towards the door again and open it.
The room behind the door was big and a piano sits in the back middle of the room where the sun shine through the big windows. Walking in to the left and right was shelfs of books and CDs against the wall, in front of them were instruments in their proper cases and other equipment too. I smile as I walk towards the piano and sat down on the bench.
"Um... how do I start...?", I said with a lightly blush.
"Can I say something then?", Kyoi asked.
"Sure", I said giving him a close eye smile.
He blushes slightly and took a deep breath.

~ No one's POV ~

Rena watch Kyoi take a deep breath and open his mouth to speak.
"Rena, I really enjoy spending time with you and I hope more fun will come in the future. We have a relationship where we can support each other if we ever face trouble, but I wish for more...", Kyoi said and took another deep breath, "what I am trying to say is..... Will you go out with me, Rena?"
Rena froze and her mind went blank. After what seems like eternity for her, but was actually a few seconds in real life, she open her mouth to answer.
"Y-yes... Yes I will go out with you Kyoi", Rena stutter at first, but answer confidently.
Kyoi grin as he walk towards her, and mumble, "I'm glad that I finally get to have you for myself..."
Rena just giggle in response still watching Kyoi as he kneel down in front of her.
"Can I do the honors, princess?", Kyoi teases her.
Rena stop giggling and immediately start blushing at his question, but slowly nod her head for approval.
Next thing she knew, Kyoi smash his lips onto hers. Kissing her with all of his might, pouring all of his emotions into it. Rena wasn't sure what to do at first, but kiss him back still a bit unsure.
From that day onwards Rena and Kyoi was able to live together in peace... Well almost... The fanboys and girls were a bit troublesome to get rid of finally, but they manage to do it. Together they go through bad and good throughout their life.

May they live happily ever after.

~ Author's note ~
WAHHH....!!! T~T
I am so sad, stressed and happy!
I finally manage to finish this book. Ugh! What to do?! I wasn't really sure how I wanted to end this book. T~T
I had some trouble but my sister, rinichi258, helped me out.
Either way I want to thank all of my readers for sticking to my book, even though it's not that good and not well plan out, and supporting it!
Once again I want to give hugs and cookies to all of my readers/supports.

~ THE END ~