A lost shugo girl pt6

A few buildings later...

----------------------------------------------

Ikuto jumped to roof to roof of shop and finally stopped and putted Rena down.

"It's not everyday that I get kidnap", Rena said softly as she sat on the roof of the building.

"You been kidnapped before?", Ikuto asked raising an eyebrow.

"A few times only, but not by a guy with a guardian character...", Rena replied softly.

"W-wait what, how do you know that I have a guardian character?", Ikuto asked with a confused look on his face.

"You give off the smell that you have one....", Rena mumble softly looking away.

Ikuto stared at the girl with a surprised look. 'This is why I hate telling people strange things' Rena thought.

"IKUTO!!! I had a feeling that you would be here!", Utau said happily and she try to hug him but fail.

"Wait, who is this girl?", she asked as she glared at Rena as she got up and put her hands to her hips.

"I-I-I'm Rena", Rena replied softly almost a whisper.

"Don't scare her Utau, she's my toy that I'm playing with the guardains", Ikuto said, "by the way I'm Ikuto and that's Utau my younger sister, it's nice to meet you Rena."

"Oh, I see...", Utau said sighing in relief dropping her arms down.

"You also have one don't you, Utau? A guardian, right?", Rena asked a little frighten of her.

Utau's eyes widen from shock and looked at Ikuto. He just shrugged his shoulders and walked towards Rena bending down to her eye level.

"Hey Rena, do you have one yourself?", Ikuto asked.

"......yes but why do I feel like I have met you both before? Have we?", Rena asked with a confused look on her face.

"You look like someone that I used to know, but I can't quite put my finger on it...", Utau replied.

"Yeah you do...", Ikuto said agreeing with her.

Bang! Bang! Bang!