A lost shugo girl pt14

"W-who are you?!", Rena said frighten of the voice not knowing where it was coming from.

Then a small light shone.

"Your not alone you have me... everyone else have betrayed you...", the black shugo egg that she gave brith not long ago to said floating towards her.

"N-n-no! Your l-l-lying!", Rena said still frighten, "t-t-they will never betray me..."

"You won't think that after you see this...", the egg said as everything grew dark.

----------------------------------------------

"Rena!", Myster yelled loudly holding her head, "she's in pain we have to help her and quick!"

They all ran towards Easter's company.

----------------------------------------------

At Easter...

"Looks like the Guardians are finally here", voice 1 said, " what will they think when they see you?"

No one answered...

"Let them come so I can claim my revenge...", voice 2 said breaking the moment of silence as voice 1 laughed as if it gone mad.

----------------------------------------------

The gang...

The gang have arrived at Easter's company. Taking a deep breath, they enter the building with caution.

"Welcome Guardians, Ikuto, and Utau...", voice 1 said as a figure appeared im the shadow.

"Where is Rena?!", Kukai asked.

"I believe she's in a better place then with you guys...", the figure said with a smirk as the figure show himself.

"W-what?!", Kukai said.

"Kazuomi Hoshina (I think that's Ikuto and Utau's stepfather name cx) just give us back Rena...", Tadase said calmly.

"What's going on here?", a young boy said appearing behind Hoshina rubbing his eyes a bit.

"H-Hikaru go back to the office...! This is nothing for you to see or hear...!", Hoshina said quickly.

"I asked what is going on, not your opinion if I should be here or not..." Hikaru said coldly to him.

Hikaru walk towards the gang and said, "Please explain this to me...", with a determined look on his face.

Ikuto bend down to looked at Hikaru and slowly explained the situation to him.

"I saw a girl with that your description going towards the roof", Hikaru said a moment after a short silence.

Ikuto got up and looked at the gang. They all nod and ran towards the stairs heading towards the roof. After they set off towards the stairs, Hoshna looked at Hikaru in disbelief.

"W-why did you helped them?!", Hoshina said angrily.

"That poor girl...fate is going against her....", Hikaru said before leaving.

----------------------------------------------

A few minutes later...

The gang finally arrive at the roof top to see a figure in the shadow.

"Your finally here...", the figure said with a smirk.

---------------------------------------------

(A/N)

How is it? I know I've been stacking off a bit and I am very sorry for this. Hadn't been in the mood lately. Well see you guys soon and thank you for reading my fanfic. Once again I'm so sorry about the short chapters... T.T