Part 1

August 21, 3016

Today was my first day of school. At school, it's back into The Boxes. The Boxes are small confinement rooms around our desks and our hover pads. The old hover pads were branded like old MacBooks. My parents were always talking about the old MacBooks they have. The Boxes are made of clear glass. Why do they even have The Boxes if we can see through them? There's no point. But here's the weird thing about The Boxes, I asked my teacher why do we have The Boxes in the first place and she asked why I would even think that and I was about to tell her that I could see through and caught myself right before I said it. It was that moment that I realized that I was not supposed to be able to see through The Boxes. A million questions were running through my head, why can I see through The Boxes, why is that bad that I can and what will happen if someone finds out? What is the real purpose of The Boxes? What am I?

August 22, 3016

I snuck my Station into school and I'm looking around the classroom. No one notices me staring. We have a 30 Question quiz and I have done these:

1 What ended in 2026? 2025

2 What is the strongest force on our earth? Love

3 To change centimeters to meters you? Take out centi

4 Bob has 36 candy bars. He eats 25 of them. What does he have now? Diabetes. Bob has diabetes

It's a sarcasm quiz. Obviously!

August 23, 3016

Today is the important Quiz. We have a test over ourselves! It might sound creepy but we are all required to take it and answer truthfully. I've taken the test before so it's not new but now I'm nervous considering I know that I'm not supposed to be able to see through The Boxes. Ok, they just handed me my test and you would not believe what the first question is.

1.What do you see when you look around your Box?

How do I answer that?! Well, I guess I will answer that I can see my desk and my hover pad.

2.Do you know who sits in the Box next to you?

Ok, this is starting to get weird. Well, I'm going to write again later so I can finish my test.

August 24,3016

Well today we will get a monogram of our test results and I'm really scared. Ok I got a message... but it's not from my teacher or the school for that matter. It's from this person named ... I think it's Dr.Yeshalkavits. Yeah that's a really weird name. Oh here's my test results.

Annabella Reynolds,

Please report to the office after class for your complete test results.

Principal Aradon

Well wow, thanks, Principal Aradon. Principal Aradon has close-cropped brown hair,with a few gray strands, and green eyes. Only 5 more minutes until the bell.4...3...2...1... Ok let's go.

August 25,3016

I went to the office and they told me I needed to retake the test! How do you retake the one quiz that is impossible to retake?

August 26,3016

I still can't believe that they have not noticed that I have been bringing my Station to school.. oh I need to read that message that I got before my office referral. What is this?

Annabella, I know what you can do. I am your only chance at safety and survival. Everyone will want to kill you. You are special. When they find out everyone will either want to kiss you, kill you or be you. Consider my request.

Sincerely

Dr. Yeshalkavits

Ok then. I'm just going to pretend I didn't see that. Wow another message from the school. Great. Let's take a look,

Annabella Reynolds,

We have reconsulted your test results and have decided to only put you in harder classes. If you do well we will consider putting you back in your normal classes.

Sincerely,

Principal Aradon

Well at least I won't be going to the correctional facility. Why am I getting hundreds of messages from students? Ok not hundreds but a lot of messages.

Hi, Annabella, it's me, Kayla

Hi, Annie, it's Rylie

No one and I mean no one is ever allowed to call me Annie! That's what my older brother, Caleb, called me and he died in a car crash that I just had to survive. My little sister Haylee was there to and she lived. Anyway I'm going to bed now.