PREVIEW

I know I already posted the previews in in the past update but I deleted that because I felt like the story line in Kelena wasn't too good. I just thought that it didn't have a good plot so I changed it and edited the Mabekah summary as well.

(Kelena) (Mabekah) (Steroline)

How do all of them fall in love?

Kelena - Elena is the heir to all her parents business. Her parents set her up to an arranged marriage with a man she never met, Niklaus Mikaelson. To her parents this is practically a business transaction but she believes that you should marry someone you love. So as she tried to avoid or stop the wedding she might have already fallen in love.

Mabekah - A fun and creative photographer named, Rebekah was dared to make an online dating profile. That's where she meets Matt Donovan, who was also dared by his friends because they wanted to set them up. Matt was like the perfect son, he's a doctor and he's the result of his parent's expectations. His life tumbles around when he meets a friendly and sarcastic girl that teaches him how to live his life. Sadly, his parents don't approve of her.

Steroline - After mistaking her new neighbor, Stefan as a stalker and calls the police they start to have funny encounters. Especially after realizing this "stalker" was just her new next door neighbor. After embarrassing herself in front of him, she finds out he's the new doctor that works in the same hospital she does.

Hope you guys like it! It will be coming out soon! <3