(Chapter 6) Kol

Klaus's POV

I was driving up the mountain, looking around in case Elena was there.

I couldn't find her, maybe Caroline was right, Elena probably already found a ride home or something. Still, I kept looking around just in case.

When I turned a corner I saw someone walking, Elena.

I got out the door.

"Elena?" I asked.

She turned around, shivering.

"K-Klaus?"

I removed my jacket and placed it on her then I hugged her. She was shaking and dripping wet.

"Come on, get in the car." I say.

She nodded then we made our way to the car.

"I'm sorry." I tell her.

"It's fine Klaus, I'm okay. Where were you?"

I leaned over her and placed her seatbelt. "I'm sorry I was just late. I didn't know I had to pick you up but just rest for now."

She nodded.

It was obvious she was still cold so while I drove, I wrapped my arm around her.

By the time we got back home Elena was already asleep. I removed her seatbelt then placed my hand on her forehead. She was sick.

I got out the car to open her door and carry her.

I placed her on her bed then I washed a small towel with hot water. I wiped her face and placed the towel on her forehead.

Rebekah's POV

(The Next Day)

I actually slept well last night, I had a dream about running Caroline over with a bus.

I washed up and got Nemo's food bowl. I usually fed him breakfast while Nik fed him lunch and dinner.

I couldn't find Nemo around the house so he was probably in Elena's bedroom he really liked Elena.

When I opened her door I found Klaus sleeping on a chair next to her bed holding a small towel.

Nemo was under the bed running in circles, chasing his tail.

He stopped when he saw me then he ran out the door and pounced on my legs because he smelt the food I was carrying.

I slowly closed Elena's door then walked to my room and fed Nemo there.

Klaus's POV

I woke up in Elena's room. I felt her forehead, she wasn't that hot anymore.

She slowly opened her eyes.

"Klaus?"

"Morning love."

"How do you feel?" I ask.

"Um I feel okay now." She answered, looking around.

"Oh I uh carried you inside last night. You were really sick, I'm sorry about that."

"It's fine, it wasn't really your fault."

"So you wanna eat? Rebekah made soup downstairs and Kol's here."

"Sure. What about Elijah and Ashley?"

"They left to go sightseeing with Rebekah."

She nodded and slowly tried to get up, clinging onto the dresser next to her bed.

I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her up.

"Thanks."

Kol sitting on the kitchen stool licking a soft served IceCream on a waffle cone.

"Hey guys." He greeted.

"Morning." Elena and I say.

He was staring at both of us smirking weirdly.

"What?" I ask.

"I knew you had a thing for Elena. You look at her in a special way unlike Caroline. You're lucky you slept with her first, I would've taken her."

He must've been referring to us both coming out of Elena's room.

Elena was red while she answered, "It wasn't like that. I was sick last night so he just took care of me."

"Ohh my bad." Kol said.

He changed the topic by saying, "I bought us all IceCream."

"I want some."Elena said.

"Wait aren't you sick?" Kol asked.

"So? I eat IceCream every time I'm sick. It's like my medicine or something, it makes me feel better."

She sat on the stool and grabbed the IceCream cone on top of a paper stand that said 'Frostbite Ice Cream'.

I left them to eat but I sat next next to them.

Elena's POV

We all continued watching TV in the kitchen until Kol said, "Elena there's something on your face."

He leans in then presses his IceCream on my cheek.

While he was laughing I smushed the top of my IceCream on his forehead. He was about to hit my other cheek when I quickly got of the chair and started running toward the patio. Kol chased after me but he was much faster so he tackled me into the pool.

We were laughing really hard after our heads popped out of the water. Then suddenly, I jumped at him and drowned his head but he pulled my waist down with him.

Not a smart move.

I could see him smirking underwater. I swam back to the top after pushing his head deeper into the water.

After waiting a couple second he didn't swim back up.

"Kol?" I ask.

Is he drowning? I waited a little more but he didn't come out. So, I swam back down and found him with his eyes closed near the floor of the pool.

Oh my god.

I grabbed his wrist and started swimming up. When our heads were finally up I was tapping his cheek with my hand. "Kol? Kol?"

His hands dunked my head, again. When I looked at him he was just laughing.

"You little bastard. I thought you drowned!" I say laughing.

He smirked an we both laughed.

We got out of the pool and he gave me a towel from the the shelf near the patio doors.

My clothes were soaking wet.

Instead of going back inside we just sat on the grass because if Rebekah found out we dripped all over stairs and the kitchen, she'd kill us.

"My IceCream's floating on the pool." I said with a sad look.

"Let's buy more." Kol replied.

I could feel Klaus staring at us from the glass door that opened the patio.

"Okay but we have to change first." I say.

"Okay let's go, I wanna take you somewhere." He said.

Author's Note

Hey guys I'm sorry for not updating yesterday but I had to study for CRT's. I finally finished my finals and other exams! Accomplishment.

Sorry it isn't that long but I'll update more often after school ends next week. Also, I have a new book coming out! Stay tuned for it.

Anyway thnx for reading! <3

Please Vote & Comment!!