(Chapter 3) Home

Caroline's POV

I saw how Klaus looked at Elena. I've heard that they've dated before. He looked at her almost the same way he looks at me but more care.

I understand they had a past but I'm slightly jealous. I've been dating him for a month now so she can't just steal him or something.

Klaus's POV

After the movie ended Kol said, "Bye guys I have to go now."

"Okay bye Kol, but if you're gonna visit again you should bring food in." Rebekah says.

We all laughed and as he started to get up I moved Elena's head from his shoulder to mine.

"Another movie?" Rebekah asks.

"Sure." Matt and I say.

Obviously none of us had plans or anything to do so really it's a lazy Sunday.

I stared at Elena as she moved her head from my shoulder to my chest then she wrapped her arm around my waist.

I missed this.

Elena's POV

I was in the forest again, back where the ritual took place.

Except this time there's no fire and no one here.

Then three women came out from the shadows.

"Elena." They say.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"We were the witches who brought you back." They answer in unison.

"Hello Elena. I'm your great grandmother." The person in the middle says.

"Wait your a witch?" I ask.

"Yes but my powers didn't pass on to your mother and you." She says.

"Ohh. So, what am I doing here?"

"We wanted to tell you that the reason we brought you back was to even the balance of nature. A woman named Katerina Petrova is another doppelgänger but she's a vampire. She can't die, so we brought you back because you're a version of her that could die, but be careful, we cannot bring you back twice and there's someone coming." She says.

"Who is it?" I ask.

Then I woke up.

I was buried in Klaus's chest. I looked up at his face while he watched the movie. What's he doing here? and What am I doing sleeping on him? I looked to my side and saw that Kol was gone. That explains why I'm on Klaus instead.

Klaus was laughing at the movie. I couldn't help but smile then Rebekah noticed that I was awake.

"Hey Elena." She says.

"Hi." I reply.

Klaus looked down and smiled at me. I smiled back then removed my arm from his waist but I kept my head on his chest.

"I think you should rest a little more but you should stay back at our place. So, wanna to come back home?" Rebekah asked.

I thought about it. I didn't feel like staying there watching Caroline and Klaus everyday but it's not like there's another option. I have nothing right now.

"Sure." I replied.

"Okay come on guys. Bye Matt." Rebekah says as she kissed him on the cheek.

"Bye Bekah." Matt replied.

I removed my head from Klaus's chest as we both tried to get up. When I stood up I lost my balance and almost fell but Klaus caught my waist.

"Are you okay? You look a little pale." He says.

"Yeah I'm fine I just haven't eaten yet." I replied.

"What the hell? You came back last night and didn't think about eating?" Rebekah asked with a smirk.

"If you died for a year, you'd probably think of visiting people you've missed first." I say while feeling Klaus gaze at me.

"Hmm if I died and came back I'll think about visiting Wendy's first." She said with a smile as I laughed at her.

"Come on there's food at home." Rebekah says.

I nodded and walked out the door after waving Matt a goodbye.

When we were out the driveway Rebekah said, "Oh wait there isn't anymore food at home. I ate the leftovers this morning. You guys can take Klaus's car and go home while I stop by the Grill to get some food okay?"

I gave her a nod and entered Klaus's car. Klaus started driving then he asked, "Where did you first go when you woke up last night?"

"Oh I went to your house." I say, biting my lip.

He looked like he felt bad for me so I didn't feel comfortable.

"I'm sorry." He says.

"For what?"

"You know."

Author's Note

Sorry guys. Caroline has to be meaner in this book just for the story. Anyway I'll update again soon.

Thnx for reading! Please vote and comment. <3