[52] Drunk

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE! C:

.

.

  Avery Holmes

.

.

  "Okay." Louis said, standing up at the table as we all ate our greasy fried chicken. "I propose that we go to the club tonight as a celebration of something going right for a change." He grinned, proud of himself for coming up with such a good idea.

  The rest of the boys gave hoots and hollers of approval while I stayed silent. Aimee frowned at me, obviously not knowing what Louis was talking about.

  "Can I go?" Niall asked. "Me and the boys haven't been out for drinks in a while."

  "Sure." I smiled halfheartedly. "Go out, have fun. Me and Aimee will be here when you guys get back." Even though I seemed relaxed, my heart was pounding as my head flooded with memories from Jake's drunken nights.

  "Mommy, what will we do?" Aimee asked, shoulders slumped.

  "We'll have a girls movie night." I decided. This seemed to please her, because she didn't say anything else.

  "I'm actually going to go clubbing tonight." Darcy said. "Better have a few more wild times before I get married, right?" She snorted and Harry's jaw clenched as she started laughing. "Kidding, babe!"

  "You'd better be." Harry said. "You're all mine."

  I suddenly felt like I was eavesdropping, so I decided to tune out as everyone excitedly talked about the night's plans. I wouldn't admit this to anyone- but I was jealous. I wanted to go out and have a good time, but I was a mom and it was a full-time duty.

  "You sure that's alright if I go along?" Niall asked once more.

  "Of course." I giggled. "I'm not your mother, go out and have a good time. Just not too good of a good time." I was attempting at shifting the focus towards him and trying to make it seem less obvious that I really didn't like these plans. I wasn't about to become the overly attached girlfriend that had all control over her boyfriend.

  "Thanks, baby." Niall leaned in and kissed me quickly. "I'll take a shot for you."

  "Or how about you don't take a shot for me." I teased. "I have a feeling that you can't handle too much alcohol. You seem like the kind that gets drunk really easily."

  "Me?" Niall scoffed. "I'm Irish! I can handle a drink!" He acted so offended by my comment and I couldn't help but laugh.

  "Me too. I like juice boxes." Aimee pipes up. I almost forgot that she was sitting next to us and we were having a conversation about alcohol. Niall bursts into a fit of laughter.

  "We should leave soon, it's getting late." Liam says. The boys all murmur agreements and one by one start to leave the table. Aimee walks over to the claw machine that Niall won Timothy at and suddenly I'm pulled around the corner against the wall.

  "Niall, what are you doing?" I whispered, chuckling.

  "Kissing my girlfriend." He responded. I didn't even have time to process his words before he ducked his head down and our lips slammed against each others. My tooth accidentally hit his lip and I tried my hardest not to laugh.

  My hands slid around his neck and up into his hair, knowing that he would whine and complain later that I messed his hair up. His lips were soft and I could taste my strawberry chap stick that he had stolen from my bag. Even though he basically tasted like straight up girl, I didn't mind. At least his lips weren't chapped.