Harry Potter:A Ron and Hermione Story part 2

Part 2
He gasped advanced towards her with arms outstretched towards the suit.
"Ginns, you're a life saver."
"Did that change", she asked smiling uneasily. 
His face fell. "Sorry...'Cause, well...you used to do that too when you were small. And...-"
"Whatever Ron", she stopped him. "I' ve got a favor to ask in return though."
"You do? "He said. "Sorry. Not in the mood to be used."
"Do you want that suit or not? "she challenged.
He grit his teeth, "what do you want?"
She sighed. "okay. So it's not big, really-"
"What do you want? "he repeated.
"I just want you not to kill me"'she said ion a small voice.
He raised his eyebrows."Deal",he grabbed for the clothing, but Ginny held it back.
"I don't want you to kill me...for setting a double date for tonight."
"Double date?"
"Yeah",she laughed hesitantly.
He narrowed his eyes."You mean, you and harry and me and Herms?"
She nodded,eyes wide.
He laughed bitterly."Well, guess what sis?You're not joining us.Pass on the message to my dear friend harry."
"Oh, come on Ron, we haven't gone on a double date in like three months.Plus,Herms said she'd love to".
"She_"
"Yes she did.And Unless you want to go with", Ginny gestured toward her bro's closet. "Whatever you got in there, you've got no choice."
"I-"Ron said."fine. You'll regret it though."

His sister handed him the clothes and got out of the room with a big sigh.