Harry Potter: A Ron and hermione Story- SEQUEL Part 2/ Part 15

ENJOY!!!!  (If you can)

Part 2/ Part 15:

It was one a clock and Hermione could hear her heart beating in her head. Was that even possible? She felt a flood of overwhelm pound through her consciousness, she suspected she was going to go in shock. Ginny, the only one able to read through her, with the exception of her future husband, evidently, sensed her friend was having foreign feelings. She reached out to her, pride in her eyes, "You'll do great. You always do". Hermione smiled and they locked eyes.

It was just one of those moments when the two girls connected in ways it was hard to believe. Understanding and assurance crossed both their eyes in a flash. They smiled.

Ginny was now wearing her bridesmaid dress. It was burgundy with no shoulder-straps and reached her knees and Hermione was awed by the perfect detail-oriented work. "You look gorgeous, by the way", she couldn't help but add.

Molly came back in as well and eyed her daughter as if she was going to criticize her again. Ginny winced right before her mother broke down into tears, rushing over to her and gave her the toughest hug Ginny had ever suffered. Yet she couldn't help the grin on her face. Her mum could at times, be pretty unstable. But she'd learned to love her for it.

"I can't wait for your day", Molly said onto Ginny's shoulder.

"Mum! Hush it, you get way to excited for weddings".

They released each other. At last, Ginny thought.

Molly took one last look at her, shook her full-emotions-head and turned away.

Herms looked back at her reflection again. She realized was doing it way too many times today, compared to other times. She was never one to be preoccupied by her physical appearance. All of a sudden, this, and her heart, was the two things she was most aware of at the moment.

Hermione turned to her accompanies in her room and had to interrupt their discussion about whether she should wear the crown or not, which Hermione had refused over and over.

"Uh, I have a problem."

"What is it dear?" Jane demanded.

Hermione gestured down to her dress and the heavy layers it comprised. "I really need to go to the bathroom," she answered helplessly.

Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment, VOTE or fan.

( Need at least 5 votes to go on).

THANK YOU FOR CHECKING THIS OUT!!!!

writeo...