Harry Potter: A Ron and Hermione Story - SEQUEL (Part 1/ Part 14)

SEQUEL- Harry Potter: A Ron and Hermione Story

Sorry this took so long. Hope you enjoy. 

And please vote, fan and comment.

Part 1/ Part 14:

"Herms! Stay still!" Ginny repeated for the millionth time that morning, as she struggled to apply mascara onto her friend's quivery eyelashes.

"Sorry", Hermione murmured, taking in a deep breath.

After a moment Ginny straightened up from her own chair and said. "I give up. Herms, your eyes have ADD!"

Molly, wearing a long teal silk dress, all ready for the big day, came rushing into the caramel walled room looking as nervous as the bride herself. She stopped dead when she caught the mirror's reflection.

Her face turned all emotional as she gasped. "You look so wonderful, dear".

Hermione, not being able to contain herself, flushed. "Why, thank you so much, Molly", she replied sincerely. She made a run through of her to-be mother-in-law and continued, "you look very good too".

It was Mrs. Wesley's turn to get pink. "Aww, please. Always being so complimenting". But she grinned, nonetheless as she turned to her daughter. Realizing, Ginny was wearing blue jeans and a purple robe, her voice rose. "Ginny! What in the world is that?" she pointed at Ginny's jeans.

Ginny looked bemused. " Mom, they're called jeans-".

" Get them off your legs right this second!"

"I will. But I'm doing her makeup-".

"Well, then, finish it!"

"OKAY!!!"

"What's all the fussing about?" a new voice was heard, coming from the entrance.

Herms let out a sound of relief as she span in her rolling chair, away from the wide mirror and into her mother's arms. Jane's eyes were already watery with tears as she embraced her daughter. They leaned away from each other. "Spin around, honey", she directed.

Hermione obliged, making the white dress' bottom to draw swiftly around like waves in a circle. The two mothers in the room gasped in excitement. "Beautiful", Molly said as Jane muttered, "marvelous".

It was true, Hermione had to admit. She remembered the time she picked out the dress with her mother. It had been at the back of the store on one of the ceramic models and it was love at first sight. For both of them. Hermione had caught sight of it first and kept thinking to herself that this one was the one. As soon as Mrs. Granger saw it, the mother and daughter were both on the same page.

The gown was long to the floor and started off with a veil from the front wrapping around the end of her shoulders, all around her top rear and back to the front. The upper material was covered in pearls at some fractions whereas the rest was silk. Instead of a zipper at the back, the dress was supported with some thin curly bows. To finish it up, the skirt contained waves and Hermione was glad it wasn't one of those exaggerated bumpy ones. She couldn't have picked a better one.

The door swung open once more revealing a little strawberry blonde 5 year old girl holding the hand of...well, someone holding up vases of white and pink flowers, packages and colorful boxes that looked like presents. Behind the pile, they could make out a blonde head.

'Fleur!" Molly exclaimed rushing to help the woman out.

Together, they placed the decorations and stuff down. As soon as they were done, Molly took the little girl in her arms and attacked her with kisses. They could hear the kid giggling beside her grand-mother.

Fleur straightened up, saying. "No vone else sought too bring the decorations. I ad to bring it all by myself. There's even meur in the car!"

"I'm so sorry, Fleur", Molly said, letting go of Victoire. " I guess I was just very eager to see Hermione here. I totally forgot".

Jane and Fleur hugged each other since it was rare they saw each other and Fleur rushed to Hermione who was still in front of the mirror. "Hermione!, you look absolutely gorgeous... but yurr makeup is nut dun!! You need elp?"

"Thanks for coming, Fleur. Umm, no thanks for the offer but-".

"I'm doing her makeup", Ginny cut in as Jane murmured to Molly, "She never really did improve her accent, did she?"

Molly came over to them, looking at Hermione's half decorated face. "Oh, Merlin's beard, Ginny. Why don't you just throw a spell at her and get it all over with?"

Jane frowned, a little offended. She was still a bit wary of the magical words.

Molly's face softened, but she said hurriedly, "You know what I mean."

"Sure", Jane recovered. "Soo, about the stuff in the car".

"Ooh, yes I need some h..help".

"But dear, the decoration is already set up. I think there's enough," Mrs. Wesley said.

" Who set up the decorations that fast?" Hermione's mom asked. " You hired-"

Molly interrupted. "Jane, darling, no need to hire anyone. Magic is the answer to everything".

Jane grinned. " That is just wicked cool".

Hermione frowned up at her from the mirror. Did mum just say "wicked cool"?

After a moment Hermione took hold of her wand and a moment later, everyone in the room was complimenting her makeup.

Yes, magic was actually kinda wicked cool!!!

To be continued...

Please VOTE, if you liked.