Harry Potter:A Ron and Hermione Story

Harry Potter: A Ron and Hermione Story

Part 1:

Somewhere far away from the usual known ,someplace worth seeing in order to believe its existence ,no normal mind could possibly imagine the place where no ordinary person has ever set their feet upon, for it is a too magically beautiful world to be reached by any of anyone's expectations.  

All answers are found through there. You can finally find out the truth about where you belong by the sorting one, find out the history of your blood, know where your true loyalty lies, find your passions, your talents .In short, you find yourself!  

You learn history, high science, and defense. Basically, how to manage living like your kind .You even learn how to discover your future... Well, that one you shouldn't count on so much...But most of all you learn magic. How to find it in yourself, how to control ,how to use it...  

Although the only ones who have ever entered, Hogwarts, School of Witchcraft and Wizardry have been sorcerers themselves.  

One of the greatest things about Hogwarts is how much you get food with no limitations. Plus, there's every sort of food. These perfect cut chicken legs with extra sweet sauce, not too solid nor too soft, you can even feel the the juicy quality that remains in, you give it a bite and everything is fine. Oh, and the roast beef and the sausages and all the different sorts of potatoes. Not to mention, the pudding and...  

And that was what Ron Wesley was dreaming about one second ago.  

"Ron...Ron," a familiar voice called near him.  

His eyes fluttered open only to stare into two wide open brown eyes.  

"Aww, Ginny, get off me," Ron complained in a raspy voice. "I was dreaming of Hogwarts."  

His little sister - if he could still call her little - frowned.  

"I miss this place," she said as a matter of fact.  

"Me too.Now you're lucky enough I'm not shoving you into my closet, all right? Leave before my mood engraves."  

"Ron -",she tried again.  

"Ginny, can't you get the fact that I wanna get some sleep, here? Blimey, you never change."  

His sister bit her lip.He could see that he just hurt her but tiredness was taking over his whole body. After a moment of silence, she said, "I just came to wake you up 'cause you didn't seem concerned enough about your date with Hermione tonight, oh wait, it's in...an hour..."  

Ron's eyes opened like an owl's. Hermione. How could he have forgotten?!?  

Ginny though kept babbling. " But nooo. You were there snoring like a pig, looking like the world's..."  

None of her words seemed to matter. "Why didn't you wake me up?" he yelled unthinkingly ,looking around for his wand.  

"Well I did , "she said. " Waky, waky".  

"Where is the bloody thing?"  

"Ron, it's fine," Ginny said." You've got an hour.Plus it's not like Herms' not used to you arriving late all the time".  

He stopped dead. "She said something?"  

"No, but -."  

"Good. Get out."  

He quickly tossed his pillow off his bed and found his wand.He pointed it at his closet and said, "Alohomora" and the door flung open. "Akkio, clean clothes."  

Nothing came out.  

"Great".  

"Obviously," someone murmured.  

He turned around. There was Ginny, stick straight red haired, tidily and nicely dressed - no surprises there - holding out an elegant black suit.