Episode 8: Encounter

The five of them were at the train station ready to go on the train and go home. The train just arrived. "Shino. Sakura. You ready."

"Yep. Later." Shino and Sakura said at the same time.

When they were in the train. The three of them were walking to find a place where to sit. They opened a door and it was free. There was only a man sitting by the right side window."Pardon me, sir. Do you mind, if we have a seat here?"

"Sure I don't mind." The man said.

"Then if you'd pardon us." Sosuke said.

"Shino. Sakura one of you two go ahead and take the window." Sakura was absorbed by her own thoughts. She didn't listen to the conversation between the man and Sosuke. She was drawn to the outside how much the mountains and the trees were a beautiful sight.

A bit later, it started to rain real bad. Sakura, Shino and Sosuke were looking outside. It was coming down pretty hard. Then, Sakura sneezed. Both Sosuke and Shino looked worried and Sosuke put his jacket around her and Shino just hugged his sister to exchange some heat with her. "The rain must have dropped the temperature. I'll be back in a couple of minutes. I'll stop by the lounge. I should be able to get a hot drink for you there, Sakura." Sosuke sais and closed the room's door.

The man with magenta hair said to Sakura. "Your brothers are mighty protective of you, isn't he? Or, maybe you just expect that from them."

Sakura smiled at him and than said. "Maybe. Maybe not."

Shino than said "Snow. It smells like snow. You know what would be very funny. If this rain turned into snow."

Sakura agreed with him. "Yeah. It would be cool."

The man than said. "Come on. That's not gonna happen right. It doesn't snow at this time of year. It just doesn't."

Sakura than said. "Yeah. Normally. But you know I think it be pretty cool to see snow this summer. Don't you think?"

Suddenly, Shino's and Sakura's wishes came true. The rain turned into snow. "It's snowing." Shino said looking out the window. Than Sakura drew on the glass window. She drew a bunny. Who came to life and jumped on her head. The man in front looked unease. She pet it. It was so cute.

Than a man opened the door. He was unknown. He was also drunk. "Hey..." he took another sip of his bottle and said. "Well damn... Guess I finally found a seat for me to sit in. Deaf fat conductor told they weren't no place to sit. Hey little bastards." He said to Shino and Sakura. "Move you ass over." They both didn't move. They just fix him a dead stare. "Damn liar. Trying to make pay customers so that the stand like cows in a cattle car. Screw him."

The man who was there first said. "No. The conductor was doing the right thing. You're in a first-class car a low-life like you should be standing up like a cow in a cattle car."

"What did you say? You wanna act like you're better than me. I'll show you. Get you ass up." Than the ice bunny kick him in the face and sent him flying. Then Shino said. "I got something else for you chuckles." Then he threw MEGU at the man. Shino than came in the room before putting what was in the tea-pot on MEGU. "Perfect. Hand out for a while Megu."

Shino gives Megu a tump-up and said. "Good job."

Sosuke than said. "Sakura does some milk-tea sound good."

"Yeah."

Sosuke then said. "Ahh! The snow turned back to rain. Snow in the summer, it's unusual but it was pretty welcome."

Shino and Sakura agreed. "Yep."

——————————————

Sakura was sleeping on the right shoulder of Sosuke and Shino was sleeping on his lap. "Boy, they're out like a light aren't they."

Sosuke than explained. "I had to get them up kinda early this morning. Think about it, kids are supposed to need a lot of sleep. Especially her. Her days are probably most filled with sleeping."

Then the door opened again. "Surrender evil spirit. Master Chubai will exercise you properly." Then he saw four persons. Two were sleeping. "There is four of you, adoption the form of human is abomination you."

Then a lady revealed itself. Now the room was as cold as ice. She then froze the monk. Sakura who was waking up from her sleep said. "Yuki. Yukihime. Shino wake up it's Yukihime."

The woman then put hers hand on both kids cheeks. Then she kissed both children on the head. "I know it was you snow princess. Long time no see."

Then Shino and Sakura explained how the meet to the man that Yukihime saved. Let just say that Sosuke learned another time that both kids were out. Then the man was rabbling about Yukihime making everything cold. Sakura was back to sleep and glad to see her friend.

Then they arrived to the capital and it was Shino's, Sakura's and Sosuke's stop. "So now then. What should we do with this gentleman?"

Sakura said still a bit sleepy. "No my problem. Just leave him."

With that the three of them left. When they were out of the train, they went to joined Kenpachi and Kobungo that were in second-class.

"Hey! Hang on a second you guys... The giant and the two popcorn fart. Hold on!"

The three turned around.
"The giant?" Sosuke said.
"The popcorn fart?" Shino and Sakura said at the same time.

"My name is Dosetsu. Dosetsu Inuyama. Who are you guys?"

"Sosuke Inukawa."
"Shino Inuzuka."
"Sakura Inuzuka."

Shino than said. "See you later Snow Princess. Bye Dosetsu. Oh. Hang on a sec. Murasame wants to say bye." When Dosetsu saw Murasame he freaked and went back inside. Also, Akiko said bye to Yukihime.

Sakura then said. "Take care now."

The train left and Sosuke asked Shino and Sakura. "What did the Snow Princess had to give up to save Dosetsu life?"

Then Sakura answered. "Hum... Oh..." Both Inuzuka siblings remembered. "She used to have an amazing voice. She was always singing. We loved hearing her." They both smiled back at that thought. Shino continued explaining. "She only start singing during the snowy season. They were just like lullabies. And now, we'll never hear them again."

—————————————