Episode 10: A Lonely Figure

Sakura was watching as Sosuke and Satomi were blessing people. Ladies. Men. Shino was sick so he had to stay at the Mansion. In brief, she was bored. "I'm amazed how Sosuke can wag his tail for others so easily, he's not a priest yet. Usually, he does that for either me or Shino." She remembered what Satomi said about the perfect job. She was literally bored. Then a lady came. "Hey dear heart!" Sakura turned around and was faced with a beautiful short haired woman. She had beautiful gold eyes. She had also a worried gaze fixed on Shino. She was in a word breath taking. "Are you filling alright? You okay?" Sakura was amazed with the woman eyes. They were beautiful.

She cutes out of her daydreaming and said. "No. I'm fine. I'm really good." Sakura smiled at the woman.

Then the woman smiled. "I'm glad to hear it. I was worried you might be sick, if you were all by yourself. Are you here for a family member?"

Sakura then said. "Well yeah. That's one way you could look at it."

"I'm sorry. The church is your family. Mind if I take that seat?" The woman asked.

"Be my guest." Sakura said. Not anymore bored. The woman took the seat and said. "This is my first time here and I'm a little sad about it."

Sakura look at the woman and said. "Don't you need to get in line? You came for the Atonement didn't you?"

"That's right." The woman said, while looking at the line in front of Satomi and Sosuke. "I don't have a right to stand on that line."

Sakura then looked at the woman and said. "If a pretty lady like you walked up there my friend is anointing people and he probably delated to see on that line."

The woman smiled at Sakura words. "I think I'll pass on that. Guess, I'll go." Sakura caught the woman hand and smiled at her. The woman was surprised. Sakura turned te hand to face the palm and said at the same time she put her medallion in her hand. It was smilier to Shino's. "May you be bless with God's forgiveness and divine protection."
The woman was touched and had wild eyes. Sakura gave her a warm smile.

——————————————

Sakura was at Kobungo Inn. Watching her brother running around chasing after Murasame. She followed Shino and ran after him to see what will become of him. They were than followed by Sosuke.

Outside, they were faced with an edgy Keno. He almost hurt Shino.

With that encounter, the three of them learned the truth about the relation between Keno and Kokonoe.

————————————————

In the morning, Shino had to help Satomi with something. And Mr. Satomi sent Sosuke and Sakura to an old church that needs some repairs. "Does anybody even come to this rundown church?"

Sosuke answered Sakura. "The red light district is down the road."

"Hmm..." Sakura looked around. "So what did Satomi send you here to do anyway?"

They both started to walk towards the church. Sosuke answered. "I don't know. He said I would found out after I went and met with the sisters."

Sakura smart mouth then said. "I bet. He wants you to help anoint people again."

Then Sosuke asked. "Speaking of which. Who were you talking to yesterday?"

Sakura then said. "Ohh. You mean the pretty lady with the golden eyes?"

Sosuke then said. "It looks like she left the church without getting anointed that day. Do you think, someone of her family is sick or something? " While they were still walking towards the entrance of the church.