Episode 2: Humans and Demons

Both Hamaji and Sakura were in the manor of some sort. Sakura was in a camisole and a pant that arrived at her knees. Her hair were let loose and they arrived to her knees. She was sleepy and her ears were hurting because Hamaji was yelling orders on the Five Foxes. Sakura was laying her head on the man that was possessed by them, Kaname Osaki. And the man was half-bored and pet the little girl head who was laying on his leg.

Rudely, Kaname said "My dear, you are not the least bit cute."

Hamaji than resorted. "Considering, my and Sakura's recent abduction. I'm pretty sure my cuteness isn't the issue. You have a lot of makeup to do. Well, foxboy?"

Than Kaname said still petting Sakura's head. "In order, to bring your two friends here. I decided to bring not one but the two of you here in advance. What I'm not sure, the rumors said the only two females survivors of the Ōtsuka tragedy were incredibly beautiful. I guess it was only true and particular for one." As he continued to pet the head of a sleeping Sakura.

Than Hamaji took her cup of tea and said. "Really... The rumors' true. There were just referring to my and her brother Shino and Sakura of course. The both of them genuinely looked like dolls. They were so pretty. That, I couldn't even begin to compete with them."

Surprised Kaname said. "An older brother that looks like a doll and a little sister that looks also like a doll. For the sister it is true. She does look like a cute and innocent doll."

Then Hamaji put her tea cup down and explained. "It was customary for boys in our village to dress as girl until they turned 15. To help them learned about strength. As for Sakura, she was impose the same treatment as her brother."

Kaname started to think and added. "Umm... Ohh! I did a little research. And found out you were adopted. Are you jealous?"

Than Sakura knowing the answer what Hamaji is going to answer. Sakura stood up and said. "I'm going outside breath a little fresh air and maybe found a more comfortable and less bright place to sleep." She than wink at Hamaji and said. "Let him have it."

Leaving the both of them alone with the foxes. She decided to sneak out of the manor and tried to find Shino and Sosuke. She didn't have her church coat, so like this nobody would say that a church girl is running in the street. She only had a jean coat that she found in her room. Before leaving, she tied her hair into a long ponytail.

Running the streets of the Capital. She could hear the conversation of everyone, they were talking about some demons. She looked in front of her and saw a familiar face. A large smile formed on her face. "Shino!!"

The boy turned around and engulfed his sister with arms and pick her up from the ground. He then spin her around so happy to see her. He put her down "What..."

Suddenly, a large body collided with Shino's body and made him fall. Then tears started to form in Sakura's eyes. She then kneeled in front of her brother.

"I just confirmed you as an idiot." Some voice said from up there. It just caused Sakura to fall into tears. And she cried, like crazy. Between her sniff, she said "You're so mean Mister."

Both men moved, Shino and Sakura under a tree. "Hey, are you okay?!" Yelled one of the two men. Sakura was looking at her brother deep in her thoughts as she stopped crying.

The other man who was older said to the younger man. "Good God. You really are a stupid bread of ignorance."

"I feel bad about it. Ahh.. It looks like there both church rats. This is gonna be a pain. Maybe I should leave them with the military police" As the younger of the two men seeing the cross necklace around both of their necks. Then he saw the red peony tattoo on Shino's arm and saw another on the side of Sakura's neck. He suddenly showed some interest in both kids"Well now, just what the heck. Are you two?"