Episode 12: Compensation

Shino and Sakura were still sleeping in the bed. Shino has grown into a 18 years man. While, Sakura age drop from 5. She looked like a 6 years old now. Murasame has taking a part of energy from her and that made her shorter. Now, there was also a fox that appeared out of nowhere. When Satomi woke up, Sakura was still sleeping on him and a fox with nine tails was sleeping beside him. He assumed that was Akiko who manifest herself. Satomi put Sakura in bed under the sheets and waited for Kaname to bring a new set of clothes.

When Kaname arrived to the place. He had brought with two foxes a new set of clothes for Shino and a little dress for Sakura. Sakura has woken up when Kobungo and Kenpachi have arrived. She heard the entire conversation and didn't budge from the bed. She looked at the fox beside her and started to pet it. She was happy to have a friend animal to talk too. So she wouldn't be so lonely.

The others in the room weren't aware that she was even awake and she was listening to the entire conversation. She heard everything. She knew there was an incident at the place where Kohaku was working. She wanted to check for herself. So she dressed up quietly. Without making a sound. She put her dress that Kaname brought. It was a bit long for her. It arrived from shoulders to her ankles. She did two braids, one on each side of her head. She then covered herself with the sheets because she heard Kobungo opened the curtains of the bed and Shino was awake. When Kenpachi left and Kobungo was back talking to Kaname, Sosuke and Satomi. Sakura decided it was time to act. So created a portal that let her go outside. She also took the fox with her. She made a small portal only and just for her.

When she was outside. She started to run threw the streets in direction of the red light district. She was determined to find Kohaku.

————————————————

She was bare foot. She was small enough to go wherever she want. She really hated Shino now. Now, she looked like a 5-6 years old. She hates it. Than she thought about it. The church. The rundown church that Sosuke had to rebuild. Than she saw her, it was Kohaku. "Kohaku..." Sakura said in a small voice.

Kohaku turned around. "Is it you little heart?"

Sakura was in the verge of crying. She nodded of the head and run towards her in her arms. Kohaku was surprised to say the least. She didn't expect Sakura to hug her.

"Sakura?"

Sakura didn't realized that Sosuke was there. She then said angrily. "Stay out of it Sosuke. You two to. Shino. Satomi."

Sakura than looked to Kohaku. "I'm sorry." Then Sakura's lips started to tremble. "Why?" Kohaku was surprised by the question. "Why didn't you tell anybody about your disease?"

Kohaku then went to her knees and hugged Sakura strongly. "I'm sorry."

Sakura then saw the sort of wings that were on the back of Kohaku. No. No. It can't be. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. For making remember everything."

That took everybody by surprise. Nobody really expected her to ever apologize. Kohaku smiled and just hugged. She was happy to leave this world in the warm hands of the little angel she met. With that Kohaku disappeared from her hands. Sakura then saw her medallion fall. She picked it up. 'I'm sorry Kohaku.'

She then ignored Satomi, Sosuke and Shino. They were the last people, she wanted to talk to or see. She went to sit under the tree where her and Kohaku talked.

"Don't so hard on yourself, Sakura."

Sakura look at Sosuke and said. "Leave me alone. You and Shino are the last persons I want to talk too."

Sosuke left but Shino stayed and sat beside his sister. "Do you hate me?"

Surprised by the question. Sakura said. "What do you think? I can fight my own battles you know. You and Sosuke have to stop protecting me from everything. But to be honest, I partly hate you. You steal my energy and now I'm sick in a 6 years old body. And you really appeared to be 18 instead of 13. Do you know how it feels?"

"Look Sakura. I'm sorry."

"Fine."

Sakura then moved on Shino's lap and put her head on his heart and let it rock her to sleep.